WHAT THEY SAY
Also view comments on our Travel Blog page and sign up to our RSS feed for latest information to your computer.
Where negative comments are made below then we inform relevant parties to act upon.
- Many thanks for letting us stay at your beautiful villa. We have enjoyed our holiday. Views are fantastic and we will definitely come back again.
Baxter family from Liverpool (Guestbook), Jun 2016, Casa Zebole
- Many thanks for letting us stay at your beautiful villa. We have enjoyed our holiday. Views are fantastic and we will definitely come back again.
Baxter family from Liverpool (Guestbook), Jun 2016, Casa Zebole 2
- This is the third time we have spent at Villa Guapa and it just gets better each stay. It is a stunning location and has lots too offer. All bedrooms and living area are very well kept and spacious, the pool is fantastic and has great outside dining areas with barbecue, the villa even has a gymnasium underneath the swimming pool. There are some fantastic local bars and restaurants, great supermarkets with fresh local produce and only a 5 minute drive to the beautiful town of Moraira. This is a beautiful part of Spain and we have already booked up for next year. Fantastic holiday for the family and superb accommodation. Highly recommended.
Chris & Ceri, Cardiff: Email, Aug 2015, Guapa
- Well what can I say? We have returned from a fantastic family holiday in Villa Guapa, Moraira. The modern villa is well equipped for all needs. We travelled as 5 adults and 2 children (2/5yrs). The villa is beautiful and well presented, nicely furnished; the bedrooms are bright and nicely decorated good quality mattresses/linen. The kitchen has everything you need, all utensils, dishwasher and washing machine etc. It leads on to a veranda which we ate breakfast every morning overlooking the fantastic view of Moraira and is perfect for 'sundowner' drinks and dinner. It is quite high up so the views are spectacular and you are not overlooked by other villas. There is a huge SMART Flatscreen TV in the lounge which shows British channels, and the children especially enjoyed the Disney channel sat in the Air Con avoiding the midday sun. Free Wi Fi in the Villa was a bonus, replying to work emails pool side made it a little sweeter!
The pool area?.WOW. Beautiful private pool which is well cared for. The views in the pool are again spectacular. There is a BBQ area in the courtyard with seating and comfortable sun loungers scattered around pool side. The villa has plenty of plastic cups so you can enjoy a tipple pool side :) Below the pool area is a well-equipped gym (I enjoy training and took full advantage of the gym) xtrainer, bike, boxing bag and plenty of weights. There where some inflatables for people to use in the pool but think these are left from others using the villa, we deflated ours and left for others to use.
The area of Moraira, well what can I say, a piece of heaven. Beautiful Marina and a safe clean beach. Plenty of restaurants to suit all tastes. And you are not hassled to eat in restaurants. I particularly recommend Cava (amazing Tapas) and Vista Ifach. On the road below the villa there is an English owned bar/restaurant called Rusty's. They have live music and food is very reasonable. Booking is recommended during peak times. 2 min drive from the villa takes you to the supermarket (also Lidl/Aldi and Carrefour) all very close. The fresh fish in the supermarket is amazing and cheap!
Friday mornings the local market in Moraira takes place and I highly recommend a visit, go early as it gets very busy and parking can be difficult. Great for gifts and fresh fruit/veg.
To sum up, we had a fantastic family holiday at Villa Guapa, my nephews thoroughly enjoyed and the private pool was just fantastic. It has everything you need on your doorstep. A truly wonderful family holiday and I would have no hesitation in recommending.
Allison Jones Cardiff: Email, Aug 2015, Guapa
- We have been to AL ZHARA many time mainly because everything you would want from a villa holiday is excellent. It is a home, so you have all the facilities you would expect in a home Even electric blankets are provided in the winter season as Moriara has good weather during the day in the winter but it can be chilly at night. The beds are the most comfortable we have ever had in a villa. This makes for a really good and happy holiday. Owners Delia and John are local so any problems are dealt with immediately. All in All Excellent
David & Maureen Search (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Apr 2015, Al Zhara
- We were very reluctantly leaving Al Zhara to return to a cold UK. Thank you Delia and John for your very thoughtful and kind hospitality. Much appreciated. We have relaxed and recharged our batteries in the lovely winter sun with plenty of walking to our favourite place - Club Nautico (Yacht Club near Portet). We look forward to returning to Al Zhara in due course. We'd love to bring the grandchildren when they are a bit older. Best wishes.
Christine and Roger Barton (UK): Guestbook, Jan 2015, Al Zhara
- Again a lovely holiday here at Al Zhara. All home comforts. Weather was brilliant for this time of year. Delia & John are a blessing, nothing too much trouble for them. Once again thank you both. See you in Feb 2015. Have a lovely Christmas. God Bless!
David & Maureen Search (UK): Guestbook, Nov 2014, Al Zhara
- 5th - 24th October 2014. Our 6th visit in 8 years speaks for itself! The weather was faultless as indeed was Delia & Johns welcome. Al Zhara with all its homely comforts is the best equipped villa we have ever stayed in. It lacks nothing and cannot be surpassed. Couple this with a quiet, peaceful, yet easily accessible location, it comes as no surprise that we reluctantly return home feeling totally relaxed. We look forward to future visits.
Tips: El Portet is the nearest beach and although small it is beautiful and safe for swimming. Several restaurants and free parking available. \'Rusty\'s Bar\' is a 3 minute drive over the hill and their steaks are very good. It is behind the Mercadona supermarket which is probably the best (and nearest) for shopping.
Anne & David Gifford (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Oct 2014, Al Zhara
- Our 6th visit in 8 years which speaks for itself. The weather was faultless - as indeed was Delia & John's welcome. Al Zhara with all its homely comforts which lacks nothing cannot be surpassed. Couple this with a quiet, peaceful, yet easily accessible location and it comes as no surprise that we reluctantly return home feeling totally relaxed. We look forward to future visits. With kind regards Anne & David
Anne & David Gifford (UK): Guestbook, Oct 2014, Al Zhara
- 5 out of 5. Exceptional villa. We returned to this villa which is just extraordinary. We enjoyed our holiday here just as much as the first time (Sept 2013). The villa was as always, well maintained and very clean.
Patricia S (France): HomeAway review, Oct 2014, Montaña Vista
- Yes we had a great time at your Calpe apartment. Very good position and views. Hope to be returning some time next year.
Dave Blyth (UK): Email, Sep 2014, Rubino apartment
- First of all I want to thank you for all the services! We had a great time in Villa Verde!
Marco van der Pijl (Netherlands): Email, Aug 2014, Valle Verde
- Superb!! Second year at villa. All catagories excellent.
Jimmy Dahmani (Belgium): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2014, Mirador al Sur
- Excellent Villa - better with wifi access and air conditioning. Most catagories excellent
Andrew Alldred (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2014, Las Palmas
- Nous avons ete enchantes par notre sejour. L'ensoleillement de la piscine est vraiment agreable. Une villa tres agreable et les exterieurs tres jolis.
We have been enchanted by our stay. The sunshine of the pool is really nice. A very pleasant and very nice villa exteriors.
All catagories excellent.
Audrey Davenat (France): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2014, Grajos
- The villa was lovely and really enjoyed stay - will definitely recommend to friends
Susan Hyland (UK): email, Aug 2014, Carrera
- The villa and grounds were fantastic with spectacular views and lots of quirky artworks in and around the house. We loved the area, particularly Javea, and some of the beaches were really lovely. Our pool was a beautiful temperature and in a very secluded position.
Small points which may be helpful: without the benefit of air-con a few fans would have been nice, also a hair dryer. The drying airer was rusty and therefore of no use with damp laundry.
General cleanliness was good but it seemed to us that some of the cutlery/crockery had not been cleaned for some time and we had to wash most of it before we used it. The WiFi just didn't work - we could get it in the restaurants etc but at home there was no connection at all - which begs the question - is there actually WiFi at the property? That said - we loved the villa and would consider returning. Many thanks for a great stay.
All catagories excellent. [VS - looking into points mentioned, thank you for bringing to our attention. Wifi is working]. Most catagories excellent.
Julie May (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2014, casa del Carmen
- 5 out of 5. Nice clean villa with great views. We were provided with good directions, so it was easy to find. You definitely need a car. House is clean. Located in a peaceful place. Has beautiful views over Calpe. There is a garden with many different types of plants. We had a great time near the pool. The villa is well furnished, TV, DVD, kitchen equipment. Would definitely recommend.
Serge K : HomeAway review, Jul 2014, Montaña Vista
- Villa in general very good, only feedback would be that it needs new sofas and Naya furniture. Kitchen needed some serving bowls, plates (we had to buy some - which we left in villa and it required some more cutlery). Villa description stated tea/coffee making facilities in lower ground room - none available, we bought and left kettle. Swimming pool showing signs of wear and tear and side garden needed to be replanted , bit of a state.
Please be aware these comments are given to provide you with some ideas for improvement and did not have any impact on our holiday enjoyment - we had a fantastic holiday and we were very happy overall with the villa, it's location and service from your company
This is the 3rd year that we have used your company and each time we have been extremely happy with the service you provide and would ( and have )recommended it to friends and families.
Thank you Villaspain - hope to see you again next year.
[VS - thank you and we have addressed the issues raised].
David Smith (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2014, Olicana
- Brilliant thank you so much for a good service and an enjoyable holiday.
Sue Ovens (UK): email, Jul 2014, Jose
- Thanks. We had a great holiday at carrera, villa was lovely and pool much larger than we expected, thanks again
Denise Glenn (Ireland): email, Jul 2014, Carrera
- One minor piece of feedback is that the ceiling fan in the main bedroom makes an intermittent ticking sound, which was loud enough to wake my partner most nights. We didn't feel it was serious enough to report at the time but it would be good if this was fixed [VS - now fixed].
It didn't spoil our enjoyment of the villa, which we think is fantastic and we will almost certainly be back soon.
Sarah Loveday (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jun 2014, Vista
- We left London in the rain; Arrived to villa al zhara in sunny Spain; Beer & cava oh so cool; We quenched our thirst by the pool; Al Zhara what a delight; It's so tranquil day & night; Our holiday end is now here; Home to the laptop to book for next year.
Thank you Delia & John for a perfect week we forgot about the outside world for a whole 9 days in our Al Zhara bubble.
Jo & Ray Wilkins (UK): Guestbook, Jun 2014, Al Zhara
- The villa was fab! Can't fault it in any way. Excellent condition, fully equipped with everything we needed, beds were very comfortable and the pool was fantastic!
We have never been to Spain before and loved the location of the villa...lovely and quiet which was exactly what we wanted.
Thank you for a stress free holiday from booking to how quick you've sorted the deposit refund.
Will definitely recommend you and use again ourselves.
Julie Sturgess (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jun 2014, Kirstabelle
Thank you we had a lovely time.
Christine Leedham (UK): Email, Jun 2014, Malva 2
- We have stayed in this villa several times and each time have had a fabulous holiday every time.
Stuart Walton (UK); Online Holiday Questionnaire, May 2014, Pintor
- Dear Villa Spain,
Thank you for your prompt e mail after my phone call. We are very pleased with the heating bill. The Panasonic warm air blowers were most efficient and far cheaper than using gas central heating . We hope to book the same villa next year at the same time of year but the EasyJet winter flights are not yet available.
The villa and holiday was excellent.
Valerie Giles: Email & Online Questionnaire, Mar 2014, Mirador al Sur
- This was our first villa holiday and so we had nothing to compare it with but the Villa Ochenta lived up to our expectations. It was really well equipped. This was a winter (February) holiday so it was cold at night and the fact the villa had been empty for some time prior to our arrival meant we did need to use the heating units. The extra gas heater (mobile) for the living area was much appreciated.
Anthony G Richardson (UK); Online Holiday Questionnaire, Mar 2014, Ochenta
- Nick Hi, thanks we had a great time and really enjoyed our stay, the villa was great and gave us a good base for the break.
Graham Humphry (UK); email, Feb 2014, Pintor
- Couldn't fault villa it had everything we wanted and suited us perfectly. The most important thing for me was the heated pool and I was delighted that it was extremely warm and even in chilly February temperatures I was able to swim more than once every day. We would definitely like to return.
Gill Suckling (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Feb 2014, La Madrugada
- Thank you Nick. We thought Al Zhara has been the best Villa we have stayed in. Reasonable price and very very comfortable. Regards David
David and Maureen Search (Southport UK): Email, Feb 2014, Al Zhara
- We visited Moraira towards the end of October, our 9th visit to Casa Al Zahara. We so much enjoy the total relaxation that we find at this lovely villa. The gardens and pool are beautiful and the surrounding area is so peaceful. The extra little touches provided by the owners John and Delia give such a home from home feel. Al Zahara is the perfect holiday retreat and our first choice when visiting Moraira. Thank you Delia for providing us with sandwiches and drinks when you realised we were arriving on a Bank Holiday when the shops would be closed your kindness was much appreciated. All in all this beautiful villa has everything you could possibly need for a relaxing, perfect holiday and we hope to return again very soon.
Tips: Rusty's is a favourite of ours, the food is always good and the service is so friendly we enjoy the live entertainment on Friday and Monday.
Norman & Teresa Harris (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Nov 2013, Al Zhara
- We had a wonderful time, the Villa was everything we could have wished for and more.
We will be definitely booking again! Can't wait!
Mr & Mrs Underwood (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Oct 2013, Vista
- We hired Mirador al Sur for two weeks at the end of August and I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent service. This was the second time we visited Moraira and used your company and the villa this year was even better than last year! Really we had everything we needed, including the luxury of the gas barbecue and efficient airco system. The villa is fantastic.
We also used Giner car hire for the first time and it was a first class service.
Next year we are not sure what we will do, as our girls are now both of an age where they might want to do their own thing, but if we ever choose to come back to this area of Spain, we will definitely do it via VillaSpain.
Linda Cain (Belgium): Email & Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2013, Mirador al Sur
- Love the villa everyone is so friendly from the people I booked the villa from to the locals. I have travelled all over and stayed in many 5 star villas with work and villa La Galesa is on par with these. This is the 2nd time we have been to this villa and we are going to be booking it again for next year as soon as we arrive we are relaxed.
Kirsty MacCaskill (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2013, La Galesa
- Villa Las Palmas is in a really quiet location but very close to a good supermarket and everything else is within 5-10 minutes drive. I thought the villa was very well equipped and if you just want peace and quiet with a nice pool you will not be disappointed.
Peter Stride (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2013, Las Palmas
- 5 out of 5. Exceptional villa.We spent three fantastic weeks in this villa. It was perfectly clean when we arrived. It is spacious and well laid out and has everything you could possibly need. It is situated in a quiet location with stunning views over the various terraces towards the Penon de Ifach and the sea. This is an ideal place to relax and children can enjoy the pool without supervision. The beach is very short drive away (about 5 minutes) and the town of Calpe and its surrounding villages are very lively. There are many restaurants and many walks.
Patricia S (France): HomeAway review, Sep 2013, Montaña Vista
- Many thanks for the welcome pack. A super holiday, and can’t wait to return in September
Hilary and Peter Westwood. (UK): Guestbook, Aug 2013, Al Zhara
We have past a very nice trip
Everything is amazing
Thanks a lot
Sandrine Joly (France): Email, Aug 2013, Ladera Calpe
- Thank you for all of your help prior to and during the holiday, it was a success.
David Brand (Surry, UK): Email, Aug 2013, Katerina
- The details were very accurate. We had chosen Carrera for its privacy and we were not disappointed. The gardens and pool were really secluded. The villa and pool were spotless when we arrived. We were unable to get the TV to work but the satellite dish was going to be replaced once we had reported it. The DVD did work. We also had a minor plumbing problem which was again dealt with promptly by Sandra, the local contact. However, we had an amazing holiday in an amazing villa and I have already recommended villa Carrera and Villa Spain to friends and family and I am already saving for a return visit.
Suzanne Murphy (Devon, UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2013, Carrera
Je vous remercie.
Nous avons passe un tres agreable sejour.
La villa etait tres bien, bien equipee, tres propre.
We spent a very pleasant stay.
The villa was very good, well equipped, very clean.
Olivier SAINT-CRIQ (France): email, Aug 2013, Vista
- We are very happy with our holidays and we'll advise your company to our friends, family and colleagues.
Maria del Mar Mora Munera (France): email, Aug 2013, Santa Lucia (old
- “Great Views, Modern , clean , perfect” 5 of 5 stars
We stay in Moraira quite regularly but this was our first time at this villa. It is furnished to the highest standards very modern and airy, everything looked new. Fab pool area and far-stretching views to the sea. Would definitely recommend . They don't have a hairdryer which was my only niggle as I have long hair but we managed to get hold of one half way into the rent so all ended well so remember to bring one yourself [VS - now suplied]. A fantastic villa.
Angela Price (UK): Trip Advisor review, Aug 2013, Mirador al Sur
- Hi, thought I'd provide some feedback from our stay.
Last evening of our two weeks staying at villa Kristabelle on the Cap de la Nau. What a great modern villa it is up on the top of the Cap, enjoying the cooling breeze and quiet seclusion. This is our second year staying in the villa with our two young girls who love the pool and trips to El Portet beach. Would highly recommend to all future visitors to the Costa Blanca, who want to enjoy the sun positioned ideally between Xabia and Moraira.
The air conditioning in the master bedroom dripped with water on our first night and a call early on Sunday to Amparo, got it sorted that day. A big thanks to Richard who came out to fix it within 2 hours of our call. Can't talk highly enough of the service that Villaspain provides.
Martin and Julie Punter
Martin and Julie Punter (UK): Email, Aug 2013, Kirstabelle
- We arrived in Moraira yesterday to find a really wonderful house. Me and my family were extremely pleased with it, its even better then the pictures on your site. Also my compliments to the cleaning team, the house was in top condition when we arrived. We've seen different after renting houses for over 10 years.
Jimmy Dahmani (Belgium): Email, Aug 2013, Mirador al Sur
- Third summer at Al Zhara and as always our holiday was wonderful thanks to such a warm and kind welcome from it’s owners.
Thank you for Finka especially. We feel at home here and hope to come again next years.
We were awfully lucky to have so many “Queen of the Night" flowering up to 24 in one night.
Thanks again for everything and see you in 2014.
Edith, Thierry and Finka. (France): Guestbook, Aug 2013, Al Zhara
- All excellent.
Bruno Didou (France): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2013, Benicarlo
just to let you know we had a fantastic time at the Ladera, Moriara villa. It was lovely and had everything anyone could need or want including an ice cream maker! The whole experience was trouble free and we would, without hesitation, recommend your service to family and friends. Thanks again.
Jean Morgan, Glasgow (UK): email, Jul 2013, Ladera Moraira
- 4 out of 5. Beautiful villa. We had a fantastic stay in this beautiful, well maintained and spacious villa. Everything you need is located in the villa. A beautiful pool and a magnificent view of the Penon de Ifach. The photos on the website are consistent with what one gets. There were 5 of us and the house was more than adequately spacious. This would also be the case for 6 people. The restaurants we visited were all very good. Would definitely recommend to friends or family.
Ann J: HomeAway review, Jul 2013, Montaña Vista
- All Excellent. Great Holiday
Pauline Bruce (UK); Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2013, Pintor
- We have had a super holiday. We enjoyed staying in your beautiful villa and garden. I have watered your plants. Best wishes.
Jackie & Niall, James & Robert (UK): Guestbook, Jul 2013, Bellita
- We have been to this area several times before amd always enjoyed it. This lovely villa is so well equipped and the area is really quiet and peaceful. The welcome basket was unexpected but very welcome, thanks you Delia and John. We hope to visit again sometime in the future.
Jenny & Bruce & Family, Oxford. (UK) Guestbook, Jun 2013, Al Zhara
- Lovely to be back in this lovely villa with Maria, John, Molly, and Maisy beautiful well appointed villa so quiet and peaceful, a welcome change to my busy schedule and happy time with my precious family. THANK YOU Chris.
So lovely to be back!! We had forgotten just how peaceful it is here. Thank you Delia and John for making us so welcome in your beautiful home every little thing is thought of to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. See you soon!!
María, John, Molly, and Maisy xx
Chris Rollason M.B.E. Eastbourne (UK); Guestbook, Jun 2013, Al Zhara
- This is a fabulous villa in a very peaceful location. The furnishings, the outside space and the pool are all great. Delia & John [owners] went the extra mile with providing a welcome basket which was very much appreciated as were the telephone calls to see if we had arrived ok and to wish us well on our journey home.
I want to thank you for all your help. You and the team, home and away, were fantastic with our booking and also the organisation at the villa, as always.
Bruce Crutch & Jennifer Johnson, Abingdon (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jun 2013, Al Zhara
- We absolutely loved the villa and our holiday in Moraira. This has been our fourth time staying although the first time we have been for three years. We really liked the updated decor of the villa and its a great example of an older villa with a modern twist. Thought the new TV is fantastic, not that we spent all our holiday watching it but its nice to have in the evenings. We also thought the wifi was a great addition and we used it to research our trips out.
The only slight grumble we have is with the oven as we found it a bit difficult to use and it doesn't seem quite up to the standard of all the other excellent facilities here. Having said that it certainly didn't ruin our holiday [VS - looking into this}.
Overall a big thank you to Philip and Janice [owners] for creating such a lovely home for us to stay in and we'll be back next year!
Sarah Loveday, Oxford (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jun 2013, Vista
- Another lovely holiday at Al Zhara, we have had a lovely relaxing week despite a slow start to the weather. The villa and Moraira just as we remembered we hope to be back again very soon. Once again thank you John and Delia for everything that makes Al Zhara special.
Theresa and Norman Harris (UK) Guestbook, May 2013, Al Zhara
- Excellent. did what it said on the tin
Keith Taylor, Hayling Island (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, May 2013, Ladera Moraira
- We had an excellent holiday, our kids almost lived in the pool and we enjoyed the privacy the mature trees gave us. The under cover dining area was amazing and we seemed to spend all our time under there. We could not fault the weather at all as it was just hot from the time we got there to the time we departed but at times(mainly at night)it was just too hot to sleep and a bit of air conditioning wouldn't have gone a miss (hint hint). We will definitely be booking a return visit to this villa.
Nick Webb, Swindon (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, May 2013, Carrera
- Great surprise to find welcome basket and wine and beer chilled for us!
Best villa we have stayed in.
As a wheelchair user have found the villa excellent.
Facilities were second to none. Everything catered for and more.
Have had a great week.
Lesley and Laurence White, Edinburgh (UK): Guestbook, Apr 2013, Al Zhara
- excellent villa. much enjoyed
S Singh (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Apr 2013, Guapa
- We have had a lovely three and a half weeks in your beautiful and very well equipped villa. We have stayed in many villas but this one has to be the best by far. On the odd cloudy day which we have had the Naya has been a boon, we would have loved to have had a swim in your lovely pool, but at this time of year it has been a touch too cold even for our Geordie hardiness. We were very touched by the unexpected welcome basket, especially the cava, and the chilled glasses in the fridge. It has been wonderful to pick a fresh lemon for a G and T. and to juice fresh oranges which have been so cheap and plentiful at this time of the year.
The T.V. and stereo system have been great, and the Wi-Fi signal so strong that we have even streamed Sky Sports on the iPad. We have enjoyed several lunchtime B.B.Q’s with fresh fish from the excellent nearby Mercadona.
All in all a lovely winter break in a lovely villa, whose owners Delia and John obviously care that their guests have absolutely everything they need.
Hope to return again when it is even warmer than February.
Many thanks for a splendid time.
Valerie & Jim Giles, Newcastle on Tyne (UK): Guestbook. Stayed February 7 to March 2. , Mar 2013, Al Zhara
- The villa and views were stunning, and we greatly enjoyed the privacy provided in the gardens when the weather improved.
Mike Betts (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Mar 2013, Mirador al Sur
I begin to give you the best wishes for 2013 and want to let you know that we enjoyed our staying in villa Mirador al Sur.
The house is beautiful and on a very nice location, the only thing that it was up hill and my husband who still is a cyclist have to go down by car that everything went well.
Guus Schuller and family (Netherlands) - stayed Christmas & New Year: Email , Jan 2013, Mirador al Sur
- Good to see that Pintor has been revamped! Suggest some hooks on back of bathroom doors to hang clothes etc.
Christina Barton (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Oct 2012, Pintor
- We highly recommend Villa Spain. We had an exceptionally lovely time in La Madrugada. We will be back. The Villa was spotless, modern, beautifully taken care of and what really appealed to us is we had so many conveniences. The town of Mararia is a little gem of a town and we loved being close to plenty of shops and restaurants. I have to add that it was so great to find that what we bought in to with Villa Spain was exactly what we got and exactly as described and exactly like the photos. We were so happy with everything. Not one things disappointed us, well maybe the weather could of been a bit nicer but it was still not too bad. But all in all we just loved, I have sent your link to some friends and even a friend on Facebook in the USA wanted to know where we stayed as the photos were so nice ..I will promote Villa Spain to all I know. We met couple out one night who owned a villa and they since emailed the link to see if we were interested in renting for next year but it was not half as nice as La Madrugada and they deal with a German company for their rental and their website left a lot to be desired. I cannot recommend Villa Spain highly enough. It\'s been a pleasure doing business with you.
Maria (P.S. We HOPE to be back again next year !!!)
Tips: Highly recommended by four happy holiday makers. La Madrugada is a little gem...a truely fabulous experience. The villa is private, spotless, looked after so well. The pool is so well maintained, the entire property is just so nice. You could not do better than this getaway. I just want to go back again and again. You wont be disappointed.
Maria Mulvey (Dublin, Irleand): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Oct 2012, La Madrugada
- Dear Villa Spain,
We just returned from a fabulous holiday which we organised the Villa through yourselves at Villa Spain. I have to say it was perfect. The Villa over exceeded our expectations and we just loved the location, it was so spotless clean and it had ever single thing we needed. It was just beyond perfect. We would like to thank the lady that works for Villa Spain looking after the property, she was just so accommodating and lovely.
Thank you for helping us arrange a lovely holiday and we will definitely recommend Villa Spain to our friends/family.
Our experience was flawless.
Thank you so much
Maria, Pat, Brendan and Linda Mulvey (Dublin, Irleand): Email, Oct 2012, La Madrugada
- Hi Nick. had a lovely week at Mirador al sur, lovely villa. May be interested in booking for next year.
Anne-Denise Pearce (UK): Email, Oct 2012, Mirador al Sur
- Very nice Villa that is quiet and secluded with excellent swimming pool.
Fulfilled all our requirements for a family holiday.
A car is a must, but a variety of supermarkets are within 5 minutes drive.
Calpe has a great beach with some good restaurants and bars.
Ken Arnold (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire , Oct 2012, Carrera
- Despite these small problems [VS - responded and acted upon] had a very lovely stay there, villa spacious and view is stunning, especially with the lovely infinity pool, would definitely consider going again. Great for relaxation!
Rachael Eldessouky (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Oct 2012, La Galesa
- Excellent villa, very well equipped. Villa supervisor and owners were extremely friendly and helpful with our minor issues.
Would definitely recommend this villa to future holiday makers.
Emma Eadie (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2012, Al Zhara
- Merci infiniment, Monsieur pour votre promptitude à me répondre. Je vais demander à mon mari de mieux vérifier.
Nous avons été pleinement satisfaits de l'intérêt que vous nous avez marqué en répondant rapidemant à toutes nos demandes à chaque fois et aussi avec la location. Nous avons passé de très bonnes vacances en Espagne.
Bonne continuation et merci encore.
Thank you very much, sir for your prompt answer me. I'll ask my husband to check better.
We were fully satisfied with the interest that you have marked rapidemant responding to all our requests every time and also with the rental. We had a great holiday in Spain.
Good luck and thank you again.
Fabienne PRIEUR (France): Email, Sep 2012, 70 Vista Montana
- A big thank you to you for your help.
It really is a pleasure dealing with you and we will not hesitate to recommend you to our friends.
Rose Hansez (Belgium): Email, Sep 2012, Ochenta
- Thank you again for an excellent villa, we had a good holiday
Clare Roxburgh (UK): Email, Sep 2012, Pite
- Hi Villa Spain
Just wanted to thank you for a great villa. It was superb and just what we needed. Bonus was, the weather was glorious too.
Thanks again and i will be recommending you to many.
Jayne Mayes (UK): Email, Sep 2012, Mirador al Sur
- Thank you for letting us borrow your lovely home for 2 weeks - fantastic. Will be in touch.
Bob, Diane, Alex, Shanan, Nathan Tarres (UK): Guestbook, Sep 2012, Bellita
- The villa is very nice,
We've got difficulties to find it, because we arrive in the night.
The swimming pool est very nice, but some tiles are going away.
We recommend this villa for family (7 or 8 persons).
Tips: Moraira is a nice town, for the beach we go in Javea or Denia
In Alicante, there is a big problem with the cars, the police often take your car if they think you\'re not well park
Frederic Mercier (France): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2012, casa del Sol
- Fantastic villa, we had a great holiday here. The views from the terrace were stunning – a great place to sit at the end of the day with a nice chilled cava. Description of the property on the website was very accurate. Very quiet location, we were never disturbed by any neighbours and pool area not overlooked at all. Kitchen could perhaps do with a dishwasher, but that said it got my teenagers re-acquainted with washing-up!
Highly recommend your company, very helpful at all times; this was the first time we used VillaSpain but already reserved for next year. Our deposit was repaid very quickly upon our return, thank you.
Tips: Recommend Monroe's Carvery for value for money, good food - two-course carvery lunch for under 7 euros and the meat melts in your mouth. Okay it is not Spanish but we live in Belgium so a roast lunch is a novelty to us! Excellent fresh fish and seafood for the BBQ at the supermarket down the road and good Spanish takeaway near Mas y Mas supermarket if you don't feel like going out or cooking yourselves.
Linda Cain (Belgium): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2012, Gill
- the house has a "vis-à-vis" with other houses, and therefore we haven't been able to enjoy a complete privacy. Excepted this point the stay was awesome !
Elizabeth Bollmann (France): online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2012, Valle Verde
- had fantastic holiday at the pite . Thanks for our minor hicup bruce and thanks christina for being as usual helpful, the pite was lovely, clean , modern and very comfortable. Fell in love with rustys restaurant food excellent and good value. Thanks again, speak to you soon for another booking,
Tips: Go to Rustys restaurant for a drink and meal, brilliant.
Karen Jones (UK): online Holiday Questionnaire , Aug 2012, Pite
- We have stayed at Bonita for many years now and it never fails to please. From the villa itself, its views, the pool and the general feel it gives always makes us feel like we are at home.
We would highly recommend this villa to anyone.
If we could change anything at all it would be to add air conditioning as when it is really hot the electric fans struggle with the heat. This does not however, spoil the enjoyment of Bonita.
Tips: We are regulars at Le Soleil in the centre of Moraira. The food is always excellent and very good value. For example their 3 course sunday lunch for 17.95 euros which includes half a bottle of wine per person is hard to beat.
Also Bar Eleven which looks out over the sea is good if you fancy a coffee or a drink.
David & Gillian Kitson (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2012, Bonita
- Dear Villa Spain
We just wanted to e-mail and say how much we enjoyed our time at Villa Almadraba - the whole family enjoyed our time there and the only downside is that we couldn't spend longer there!
Thank you for accommodating us!
Anthony and Jodie Walsh (UK): email, Aug 2012, Al Mhadrabba
- hi there,
after visiting your villa in jesus pobre, must tell you after a poor start of the week (close family died after arriving 3hrs...) we really enjoyed the stay and had a very good service.
the man did a very good job over there and nothing was a problem to him.
the second week so was a great success.
we hope to come back next year!!!
Harry Reuvekamp (Netherlands) email, Aug 2012, Finca Badowa
- We have really enjoyed staying in your home. It is a lovely place to stay and we all had a wonderful holiday especially the children. Thank you.
The Reynolds & Huskinson families (UK): Guestbook, Aug 2012, Bellita
- We had a fantastic holiday. It was a great villa, the pool was fantastic with gorgeous views. Christina, our local contact, was very helpful and friendly. The only thing we have to complain about was that we had to leave!
(Actually one minor point that the information book could use some updating)[VS - looking into this, sorry]
Monika Lowe (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2012, Pite
- Hi Bruce,
Just a note to thank you so much for your help in securing my brother and his family somewhere lovely to stay while they wait out their chickenpox quarantine! They arrived safely this afternoon and are more than delighted with their villa - I'm sure by now the children are in bed and I hope my brother and his wife are relaxing with the lovely views this evening after a very stressful few days.
I have every intention of using VillaSpain for future holidays and I'll be telling everyone I know how impressed I've been with your help
- I hope that will translate into more bookings for you in due course.
Indeed, we're going to Spain next year for our summer holiday purely thanks to you and I'll be in touch soon to book a villa with you!
With many thanks and kind regards
Clare Jones (UK): email, Aug 2012, Villavista
- A wonderful villa with superb views and a relaxing ambience.
Villa Spain has exemplary contacts if needed, friendly, quick to help and patient.
Finding the location did pose a problem, but once the location was found (and knowing the surrounding area) I found it easier for myself to go through Gata.
The salt pool also was a bonus. It meant that a member of my party that normally sits out the pool due to chemicals made full use of it!
Thank you and see you again in September!
Joanna Bellamy (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2012, Villavista
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent service you provide. Having booked regularly with you since 2005 I have been very impressed with the properties you have to offer and the value for money provided.
I look forward to continuing to book with you in the future and we are already thinking about next years girls holiday.
Eleanor Smith (UK) email, Jul 2012, Congre
I've booked villas with you in the past & always had a good experience.
This year I will be going to the South of France - do you manage villas in France, or do you have any Sister companies you could refer me to
Nick Marron (UK) email, Jul 2012, Amanda
- The only extra thing I would have liked is a safe at the property so I could store our extra money and few valuables. Having said that the general security of the place seemed very good.
You will certainly need a car to get to restaurants and supermarkets.
I can recommend The Wok restaurant and Monroe's Carvery in Moraira.
Peter Stride (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jun 2012, Oleanders
- A Wonderful holiday. Parasol collapsed after second day but managed a repair. Local agent informed. Would have been nice to have ovenproof caserol dish, some light switches remained unidentified. These are very small constructive points. we realy loved the villa and would like to return for 3 weeks next June if available. Pool and patio area so attractive private and pleasant we hardley moved apart from couple of days family visits. Local supermarket very good and very handy. Daves Fish & Chips just past Pepe la sal very good also has free wifi. Nearest free wifi on way to calpe same presinct as WOK Good german bar/restaurant.
Fred Carr (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jun 2012, Malva 2
- I noticed the villa was in need of outside painting/peeling outside surfaces. It didn’t worry me in the slightest, but tended to make the villa look less attractive. It may be worth mentioning to the owner. [VS - have advised owner] The remainder of the villa was up to your usual standard, even if the digital box gave me 30 Gernan tv stations!
I would maintain that in the current economic climate Villa Spain gives excellent value for money (particularly at off peak times) and this was a major factor in choosing you as I always do, over competing companies. I find the standard of accommodation is consistent in all the villas I have stayed in (although doing a tour of previous villas I have enjoyed, I found few of them occupied – perhaps a further sign of the recession hitting the trade).
Kevin Watling (UK): Email, Apr 2012, casa de la Luna
- thank you we had a great holiday and the villa was lovely...we were very impressed with villa and the company and would hope to use it again.
Clare Roxburgh (UK): Email, Apr 2012, Malva
- Our 12th year with Villa Spain - that speaks for itself. We have always been very happy with the villas we have chosen and the service that we have received from Villa Spain (we particularly appreciate the speed with which the damage deposit is returned to our account) and will certainly be visiting Villa Spains villas again.
Tips: Best Local Restaurant - Azzurin - Javea (Park next to river and walk along promenade turn left at Pizza Restaurant. See Trip Advisor
Best Chinese: Beni Asia in Bennissa (Excellent chinese without MSG - very popular with local residents (English/German/Spanish)
Anthony Gormley (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Apr 2012, Pintor
- Second time staying at Kirstabelle - and just as good as the first time. Great villa, great location, modern, well maintained. Only thing would suggest is to update the information pack as that hasn't changed in three years - also to note that some local supermarkets are open on Sundays (important if, like us, you arrived on a Sunday)[VS - looking into that]
Tim Thomas (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Nov 2011, Kirstabelle
- All excellent
John Wright (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Oct 2011, La Galesa
- Mostly excellent
Mrs Gwenaelle Kesler (France): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2011, Vista al Mar
- We had a great holiday, the villa was in good condition, great pool, had everything we needed, will book this villa again, very good value for money, only 2 minor points to mention, not many wine glasses (2 - from memory) and for some reason the Sky TV did not work after 9.30pm!! which was a bit of a pain. These are only very minor points and we all really enjoyed our stay. THANK YOU
Robin Fowler (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2011, Tranquila
- Just great. Third time we rent a villa in Javea, first time with Villa Spain. The most enjoyable of the 3. We recommend it absolutely.
Christine Riviere (France): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2011, Kalisa
- Great place!!!! Mostly excellent.
Nicolas Gien (France): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2011, La Gamba
- Great Villa, location fantastic, have been to Javea 5 times before and this was the best location. Information pack needs a better map. Lots of good directions but without a map no use .Had a fantastic time thank you. Only one problem, Arrived unpacked all our clothes/pool time, 3 hours later went to get ready to go out wardrobes in front bedroom and rear bedroom absolutely infested with ants (thick lines of them), 2 days later all kitchen units also, all food had to be thrown away. Had to spend ages spraying the whole villa but they still returned.We are not easily put off so not a real problem for us but others may not be so tolerant. [VS - a particular problem at some villas this year and due to food being left out by previous clients - when found the staff clear up and treat the area but takes a few days to clear totally]. Overall brilliant, thanks again.
Villa is brilliantly equipped with utensils etc , loved the furnishings and the fantastic sized pool. Neighbourhood is also brilliant.
TIPS: La Cochina restaurant in the Javea Port area but a few roads back, english owned, 1st class excellently presented food with a price that won't scare you.
Russ Bolton (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2011, Kirstabelle
- El lugar es ideal para pasar unos días tranquilos, alejado del ruido, tumultos de gente,... La casa muy agradable. El único "inconveniente" es la necesidad de disponer de coche para realizar compres, etc.
The ideal place to spend a few quiet days away from the noise, crowds of people, ... The very nice house. The only "problem" is the need for car shopping, etc.
Fernando Corral (Spain): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2011, Amanda
- ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! This was our second visit to this Villa (requested by the kids)and we enjoyed it just as much this time around.
The only small blip was the keycode - we couldn\'t get in initially and the lovely gentleman in the Villa next door rang the owner who informed me we had been given the wrong key code, this was sorted out very quickly [VS - investigating, as should not happen].
The owner was very attentative and he gave me lots of tipson where to go to eat etc.
We have used VillaSpain 3 times now and will not hesitate to use you again in the future.
TIPS: Fantastic ribs and chicken in the bar at the foot of the road to the villa owned by a dutchman and his wife who is from Lancashire(forgot the name of the bar) They have a live band on a Sunday who are worth going to see their set starts at 10:30 and it gets really busy in there. We went for something to eat at about 8:30 and then stayed and this ensured we had a good table
Sara Feldt (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2011, Vista
- Dear villa owner. Thanks for providing such a lovely place for our holiday. We've all enjoyed our time here - especially in the pool.
Jeremy Marks-Terrey (France): Note left at villa , Sep 2011, casa del Sol
- Mostly excellent. Very agreeable stay, very cozy villa. Surely we will repeat. He has been charmed with our baby the swimming pool. Tips: Mercadona; it is a new supermarket very well of price
Raquel y Jesus (Spain): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2011, casa de la Luna
- Mostly excellent. It was not possible to lock the main gate at night, that would have been preferrable. Fare to say there was a lock with a combination and we did not ask the local contact if it could be used. (VS - we had supplied the combination number). Tips: We really liked the beach and the beachfront at Javea, we spent most of our days and nights there. The Jalouise bar is highly reccomended
Gian Camillo Vezzoli (Italy): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2011, Lavanda
- Mostly excellent. Tips: restaurant à recommandé : le phoenix
Roelens (France): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2011, Carrera
- Mostly excellent. Great service from Villaspain,great holidays!
Clement Baudrey (France): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2011, Benicarlo
- Mostly excellent. Kitchen was basic but fine. We had some great nights out at a bar called The Bed Centre walking distance from the Villa and we cant remember walking back. Great food even the dogs had something.
Tips: Driving from Roscoff in France to Calpe.First night stop in Bordeaux dont stay at thr Hotel Corintel.£65.00 per night ended up being £153.00 including bottle of wine and a slice of cheese ?.Second night in Hotel Fidalgo in Calamocha 50 km. south of Zaragoza £75.00 including dinner plus wine for 2 and the 2 dogs,we all staggered up the stairs that night great value. Next day arrive at Calpe.Total return cost petrol £320.0 and tolls £120.00.
The Vet we used in Roscoff was Cabinet Veterinaire 11, Place de Ieveche.29250 Saint Pol de Leon. and the charge for the 2 dogs Sandy and daisy was £75.00 the wife Ann was free. Taking the car was a great idea.
Des O'Connor (Ireland): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2011, Carrera
- Fantastic. Photos on website did not do the property justice. it was much better!! Will definately book via Villa Spain again
Andrew Parker (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2011, Mirador al Sur
- I've stayed in the villa paichi villas a number of times over the years (there's 2), both with family and friends. A great base for seeing the area, lovely quiet area with private pools. Within walking distance of English & Irish pubs. Would be best for having a car to appreciate the area fully. Self catering so have freedom to plan out your own days, with great amenities. Would definitely go back!
Stephanie Walton - Review on Holidays Uncovered, Aug 2011, Pintor
- I've stayed in the villa paichi villas a number of times over the years (there's 2), both with family and friends. A great base for seeing the area, lovely quiet area with private pools. Within walking distance of English & Irish pubs. Would be best for having a car to appreciate the area fully. Self catering so have freedom to plan out your own days, with great amenities. Would definitely go back!
Stephanie Walton - Review on Holidays Uncovered, Aug 2011, Vista
- Mostly excellent. Short stroll round the bay (northwards) to El Portet is well worth it. Calm bay, beautiful villas, beachfront restaurants
Susanna King-Christopher (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2011, Moraira Apartment
- Excellent/Good. We struggled a bit with finding good restaurants. More information on this would be useful in the info booklet (where to go for steaks, where to go for paella etc).
We had some windy/rainy days where we were \"forced\" indoors for large parts of the afternoon/evenining. The couch was really not comfortable for more than 5 min. [VS - have nade the owner aware]
The kitchen utensils was not well cleaned. Utensils, cups, glasses and dishes had to be washed before it could be used. Maybe the local staff should check this even though the last renter should have cleaned it. [VS - looking into this as should have been clean]
The weather was more windy than we have been used to from previous visits and the outdoor terrace was very exposed. Would be even better if the area had a \"wall like structure\" so it wasn\'t as cold sitting outside in the evening.
These are all minor things. Overall we had a wonderful time and are glad we stayed at your house.
Jan Almaas (Norway) - Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2011, Valle Verde
- Excellent villa as usual.
Only thing missing was sky news.
John & Pauline hatchard (UK); Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2011, Bonita
- villa nevette was just as good as the photo's on your web site.
all the family enjoyed their stay,and was really impressed by our accommadation.we found moraira a beautiful resort very impressive.the one
down side was the walk back to the villa from moraira which was very
taxing,but over all we had a wonderful holiday.
Tips: two restaurants we would recommend are meson el refugio and
tasca moraira both very very good.
Mr & Mrs Middleton (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2011, Nevette
- 5 out of 5. Great, great house, amazing views & swimming pool .We had a fantastic time. The villa is very well furnished. The equipment is quite new. A bathroom in each bedroom was highly appreciated. The decoration is very nice and the villa was cleaned and beds already made up when we arrived. The pool is just amazing, regularly cleaned by a professional company who takes care of it. There is very nice view over Calpe. It is very close to downtown Calpe (5mins) and we appreciated not being in the town itself because in Summer, it can get be quite crowded. The villa is in a very peaceful area. I would certainly recommend it!
Jennifer F : HomeAway review, Jul 2011, Montaña Vista
- Gorgeous villa. Gorgeous view. Ideal location. Excellent facilities. Really enjoyed our stay.
The Chaundy family from Oxford: Visitors book, Jul 2011, Kalisa
- We recently stayed at Mirador al sur with friends for a week and had a fantastic time. The house is great and we actually hardly even got out to the surrounding area, save a daytrip to Valencia. The small town of Moraira close by is reasonable, though very touristy. I hate to think what it must be like in the middle of summer. However, as said, we loved the ahouse and stayed there most of the time just enjoying the space and the pool. Near the house were several supermarkets selling everything we needed.
The house also had everything we needed for a relaxed holiday, lots of room to sit outdoors, both in the sun and the shade. A BBQ which we used almost every evening, great pool, sunbeds, inside the house was very neat and tidy (though slippery floor when wet, look out with kids coming in from the pool), good bathrooms and showers, good bedrooms.
The information folder that was supplied contained all the information we needed about the house and activities in the surrounding area. Everything was arranged well and the service in advance to our stay was also very good - we booked through VillaSpain.co.uk
In short: fantastic!
Review left on TripAdvisor from the Netherlands, Jul 2011, Mirador al Sur
- A well planned and fitted out villa and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves - usual problem, not enough time! A great deal of thought has gone into the facilities available for our use. Many thanks.
The Devereux family from Cornwall: Visitors book, Jun 2011, Kalisa
- My friends and I had a great week last week in Villa Redonda and would
certainly recommend it to others.
Laura Gilmore, Jun 2011, Redonda
- just come back from mirador al sur, gorgeous place furnished exactly to our tastes. very high spec furniture and decor and very well presented. situated at the top of a very very steep hill a car is a must have with a good clutch too :) beautiful views over the mountains and of the coast though and the valleys surrounding. great quality supermarket at the bottom of the hill called mercadona selling fantastic fresh seafood and more treats and tasty things than you could shake a stick at. only quibbles no loo roll when we arrived so the ladies of our party were a bit peeved as we had a long car trip before we arrived and the hot water was not exactly plentiful in the mornings for showers. there was only 4 of us and it sleeps 6 but we still had to gamble for the showers. weather was pretty bad only having 2 sunny days and loads of rain and grey clouds so didnt use the unheated pool that much which was a shame as when it was hot it was a great asset for a dip but way too cold when there was no sun. could not have asked for more with the kitchen as we had everything we could have needed and look forward to going back but probably later on in the year so we could use the pool more. i have already agreed with my wife that we shall be going back next year and as a base to relax in we really felt at home. if you get a chance to visit font d'algar just beyond calpe i would highly recommend it as its only 40 minutes away and are simply stunning waterfalls in a national park where you can swim and jump off if you fancy it. only thing i would say is pick a sunny day as it is really COLD!
Review left on TripAdvisor from Warwick UK, Jun 2011, Mirador al Sur
- We were offerred the use of Casa Ochenta a few days before departing for a different villa, which was unexpectedly unavailable due to water damage after a flood. Ochenta is advertised as standing in grounds of 800 square meters, which cannot be denied, however it is built on such a gradient that most of it is unusable (perhaps this could be made clearer in the property description) [VS - good advice & have now done]. Despite this we had a fabulous week in late May and wanted for nothing while we were there; the villa is positioned with a superb aspect of sea and hillside views and benefits from full sunshine from mid morning until late evening (at this time of year). It is fully equipped (apart from a dishwasher, which wasn't a problem for us) and also benefits from a landline phone (useful for incoming calls) and internet access which proved useful for tracking ash clouds over the UK!!
After finding that our 3-year old had locked our passports in the safe with no idea of the combinaton number, the House Manager Christina, although unavailable at the time, dealt with the problem in a confident and reassuring manner and arrived with a key at 9.00pm the day before our departure so as to be sure that we had a good night's sleep without any further worry; we cannot thank her enough for that.
Tips: After staying in other areas of Moraira in the past, I was concerned that the Cumbre Del Sol Area was a little remote, however after this stay I am now a convert and love the area for the fine views, spacious feeling of the villas (they all seem to stand in quite generous grounds) and the new Mercadona supermarket at the entrance to the 'Hill' (they are well stocked, clean and the staff are very pleasant). I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend the area, the villa or VillaSpain to any of my friends and look forward to a return visit as soon as I can arrange it.
Simon Williams, May 2011, Ochenta
- Have visited this villa in summer now on and off for the last five years with our family and we love its luxury and tranquillity. We never tire of the stunning views from the poolside terrace as there is always something to watch, whatever the time of day: take your binoculars if you plan on staying at La Galesa. We love the sheltered, colourful and fragrant gardens and shady naja – lots of places to choose from to lounge and relax or to eat al fresco! We always feel pampered and special staying here and hope to keep coming for many years yet.
Mr & Mrs Henry Tristram-Jones, South London: Email, Jan 2011, La Galesa
- Thanks e.mail. I must say, we're really impressed with service so far from VillaSpain - also your web-site must be about the most informative we know. Great Stuff.
Pat and Brian Sawyer: Email, Dec 2010, Malva
- Hello Nick, I contacted Christina to view Mirador al Sur and Guapa. We will be booking M Al Sur. But the reason for the email is just to say how helpfull Christina was as she has been in the past and what a delight it was to meet with her to see the villas, as I`m sure you know she is a real asset to Villaspain. Kirstabelle was great again with very warm weather - the wine and extra sheet change was much appreciated. Many Thanks
Mr & Mrs Callaghan: Email, Dec 2010, Kirstabelle
- We had a fantastic stay. the layout of the property was ideal for our group. Perfect quiet location. On windy days pool got a little leafy, however pool man friendly and always attended. Would recommend to anyone, and plan to go back again
Andrew Read: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Nov 2010, Estrella (New)
- May I thank you for the return of the deposit and say how much we enjoyed our holiday again in one of your villas. Once again thank you for a lovely holiday, we look forward to returning in the not too distant future.
Jill & Barry Moorhouse: Letter, Nov 2010, La Madrugada
- 5 out of 5. Absolutely lovely villa. Arrived at the property to find it very clean, extremely tidy and just as described. The views are absolutely lovely and the pool is amazing (a little cold in October though!!) The location of the villa was just what we wanted, not far from Benidorm or the main town of Calpe. There are lots of nice places to eat out. Had an excellent holiday, would definitely return.
Stuart & family (Scunthorpe UK): HomeAway review, Oct 2010, Montaña Vista
- 5 out of 5. Very nice villa. We have rented several houses in Spain. This was by far the most beautiful and best kept house. Great view. The bathrooms are very nice and generous. In the kitchen you will find everything you need. Comfortable sofas in the living room and plenty of storage space everywhere.
Silvya (Malsch Germany): HomeAway review, Oct 2010, Montaña Vista
- many thanks for the return of retainer. The villa was excellent, much better than expected. Due to weather however there was no means of heating, fire did not work and there was no extra blankets or duvets which made some nights uncomfortable [VS - this villa is only rented out in the summer, but will address issue for future]. On the whole though it was excellent. Will certainly book again with your company
Larry Wilde: Email, Oct 2010, La Galesa
- Thank you very much for your assistance, we will certainly consider your Company for our next holiday.
Andy Mayne: Email , Oct 2010, Alexander (old)
- This is the third time that we have stayed in the apartment over a period of ten years, and the umpteenth time in Moraira. All was just as we remembered. This is an ideal property for 2 people. Very clean and well maintained and in a perfect location.
Peter Wilkins: Questionnaire, Oct 2010, Moraira Apartment
- 5 out of 5. This is how to make holidays fun!!! Until now we have always chosen all-inclusive holidays. This time we decided to try a self-catering holiday and were not disappointed. The villa has a nice layout, a great big pool and amazing views. The large outdoor grill we used often. There are sun loungers and chairs in sufficient number. There are a variety of supermarkets in Calpe which are also open on Sundays (until about 14.00) and where there is everything you need. There were six of us, so all three bedrooms and the three bathrooms were all used. The location just above Calpe makes a car essential. We had a VW bus as a rental car which we could park easily and quite safe. The ceiling fans were in daily use even in September when temperatures were around 28-30 ° C. The beach of Calpe is about 10 minutes by car and has beautiful fine sand. There are hotels and apartments in Calpe too, but if you should choose this villa, you know that you have done the right thing to book. All in all it was a great and relaxing holiday, easy to recommend.
Die Kleinostheimer Kleinostheim, Germany: HomeAway review , Sep 2010, Montaña Vista
- Just back from a fantastic stay at your lovely villa and just wanted to say thank you. Everything about it was perfect for our family holiday, which we were desperate for this year, and we could not leave the villa as we enjoyed it so much, so we did not try the recommended restaurants but will try them next year as we have already booked.
Sally Bingham: Email, Sep 2010, Mirador al Sur
- It would be benefical if access to the villa was earlier than 5pm. We was about an hour too early and sat in the car outside the villa till the cleaners had finished we was very hot [VS - please see arrivals/departure on FAQs]. Otherwise we had an enjoyable holiday and when we came home we rebooked the same villa for the same week next year! Thanks for a lovely holiday!
Mark Rothwell: Questionnaire, Sep 2010, Pite
- Excellent time, thank you, we really enjoyed ourselfs and are looking already for june next year.
Kim Read: Questionnaire, Sep 2010, Mimosa
- Hi There, Just to say the Villa was lovely and we would most certainly consider re-booking again next year.
Wendy Phillips: Email, Sep 2010, Paraiso de Javea
- Excellent Villa, quiet location, a car/taxi is a must for getting to town. Owners left us bubbly and welcome pack on arrival, very clean villa, booked several through other holiday companies in same area in recent years and Villa Spain far outweigh all of them. Easy to book, excellent communication, felt assured prior and throughout the holiday that there would be help should the need have arisen. We all had a fab time, what more could anyone ask for? Many thanks.
Tony Osborne: Questionnaire, Sep 2010, Al Zhara
- Firstly I would like to say what another super holiday we had at Kirstabelle in Javea. This was our third holiday booked through Villa Spain, and once again we had a very enjoyable holiday and the villa (which we stayed in last year) was as excellent as before.
Caroline Wills: Questionnaire, Sep 2010, Kirstabelle
- The Villa and location were brilliant.
Jeanette Taylor: Questionnaire, Sep 2010, Ladera Moraira
- I'd like to say we had a fantastic holiday and hope to return to the area again next year.
Ian Watmough: Questionnaire, Sep 2010, Guapa
- The main drawbacks of this villa are (a) the need to lock the front door before going down to the pool area, which was v. inconvenient (VS please see our villa security section on our FAQs page) and (b) the number of steps involved at the property - not really suitable for anyone who is even slightly disabled. Having said that we had a great time in a well cared for villa that had such great views.
Carol Parsons: Questionnaire, Sep 2010, casa de la Luna
- Thank you for a wonderful stay at Mirador al Sur! We all had an amazing time and can't wait to book again. We will definitely refer friends and family to your company and to the villa. The whole process was easy and well managed. The villa was beautiful, the kitchen well equiped and the pool area was lovely.
Jane Hincksman: Questionnaire, Sep 2010, Mirador al Sur
- Hi Nick, Thank you very much for this. Lovely villa and lovely quiet location. For disabled it was great and my daughter and 2 granddaughters loved it. It was hot 38C some days. If I had to make any suggestions it would be for additional lighting outside re the vehicle entrance/parking and the back of the villa where the clothes line etc. is? The light housings are there but not currently with bulbs/connections (I think?)
Steve Gear: Email, Sep 2010, Jacaranda
- The villa is suitable for any age but there are steps from car port to pool level and then steps up to main accommodation. When we arrived we were very impressed. The villa was beautiful, well equipped and very clean. The bedrooms were large and very comfortable, each had a bathroom with 2 ensuite. There is a kitchen with BBQ sink, fridge etc on the pool level which was really handy. There is also a bedroom with bathroom on this level so we spent quite a few days swimming, sunbathing, BBQing, eating drinking etc without having to move from the pool level. Lazy I know, but we are on holiday. Quite a few evenings we sat on the pool terrace and watched the sunset over the mountains whilst sipping a glass of wine or champagne!!!
Jackie Anderson - Review on Holidays Uncovered, Aug 2010, La Madrugada
- We enjoyed our holiday and would return to the area and the villa.
Gavin Mcdonagh: Questionnaire, Aug 2010, Olicana
- Excellent villa, owners added their special treatment to make our stay enjoyable.
John Jardine: Questionnaire, Aug 2010, Al Zhara
- Yet again a big thank you for a lovely villa. Just got home after having a lovely holiday there. No problems driving there arrived a little early but the cleaners were lovely and so was Christine. We had beautiful weather, a beautiful villa what more could you ask, we shall be in touch soon for another booking. The Pintor is immaculate, clean and spotless. Ideally situated not far from Moraira town. Be in touch sooner than you think. Regards Karen Jones and family.
Karen Jones: Email, Aug 2010, Pintor
- Thank you for your letter dated 24th August and return of our deposit. I wanted to let you know how impressed we have been with the service from Villa Spain and also the villa we hired from you. It totally lived up to our expectations having read your extensive review and seen the photographs on your website. We met the owners and they were both very friendly and helpful. If fact the one bit of trouble we had was that the fridge / freezer failed during our first week. John (owner) came over within 40 minutes and set us up with use of a fridge and freezer in the garage. The next working day they oversaw the delivery of a brand new fridge freezer. You could not have asked for more.
Our journey, going by ferry from the UK to Bilbao and then crossing Spain also worked incredibly well.
We are seriously thinking of rebooking the same three weeks next summer at the same Villa recognising that we couldn’t want for more – one questions, would I need to pay 20% deposit immediately to secure that. I may need to wait until the cash flow has recovered somewhat from the last holiday!
I also appreciate your efforts on the offsetting programme, it is nice to see a business take environmental matters so seriously, something I do in my own business.
If there was one comment I would make that would improve your service even more, that would be to put a name to “Villa Spain” . In all the information you have sent, whilst it has been superb, it is completely anonymous. Initially it did put me off but now I have got used to it. With this aside our experience has been fantastic, please feel free to quote this in your own publicity.
Graham Crawshaw: Email, Aug 2010, Al Zhara
- The information booklet was at least two years out of date [VS - looking into this]. The decription of the villa does it no favours - we expected a tired old villa and a lovely warm house with enough equipment for all of us - we have stayed in places for 10 people before and found only six outside chairs etc but this was equiped very well with plenty spread over the villa and grounds for everyone. We had a fantastic holiday and if we were going to that area again with that number of people would definately book it again - just change the write up for it and it will be booked every week!
Karen Jemma: Questionnaire, Aug 2010, Redonda
- We had a lovely but too short break on 24/7/10. All was as expected and we would happily use Villa Spain again. Our only comments would be that we had a poor sleeping experience in the main bedroom as the mattress was very uncomfortable and old [VS - now replaced]. I had to lie on blankets and we both had bad backs all week! Also it is very difficult to cram the bunch of keys into the key safe. It took ages to master it and I gave up on several occasions! That said, these were only small critiscms and we loved the villa and its location. [VS - looking into this].
Catriona O'Brien: Questionnaire, Aug 2010, Jose
- Just wanted to feedback to you how impressed we were with the standard of Oleander on our recent stay. Well presented with great facilities - similar to our previous booking with you in El Portet (casa Zenia).
Jeremy French: Email, Aug 2010, Oleanders
- Here is some feedback from our holiday at Villa Bonita.
This is the second year we have stayed at the villa and once again everything was excellent. One slight problem though was the hot water. We found at the end of the day when getting ready to go out that there was only cold water available to us. This is not something we experienced last year, even though there was only 4 of us at that time, so I thought I would highlight this to you [VS - looking into this].
We all thoroughly enjoyed our 2 weeks and the few days of torrential rain (never seen anything like it...!) did not dampen our relaxation and enjoyment.
The car hire that was arranged via Villa Spain I must say was excellent. Easy to find in the car park upon arrival, no fuss on the handing over of the car and plenty of fuel that we didn't need to refuel until nearly the end of the holiday. Our name was clearly visible in the windscreen also. On taking back the car, we had a phone call from the hire company asking us to take the car back at approx 09.00 hrs so that it could be prepared for the next booking at 09.30 hrs, which was no problem. They greeted us with a friendly wave and a smile and took the keys from us. No checking of the vehicle either.
Thank you once again and please give our thanks to the 'unsung heroes' the cleaning ladies who prepared the Villa for our arrival. Everything was just as it should have been.
Hoping to book with you again next year
Gillian Kitson and Family: Email, Aug 2010, Bonita
- Lovely villa with excellent views across to mountains and sea. Only drawback might be for holidaymakers who are unsteady on their feet as there are some steep steps up to the villa entrance. Villaspain area rep. excellent and responded promptly when we had a problem with the TV, arriving with a brand new replacement set a couple of days later. She also arranged for us to have a late booking out time as our flight was not until midnight. All in all an excellent location in a lovely villa.
Elaine Chambers: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2010, Pite
- Villa was excellent, games/bar area was fine as was the general condition
Idris Roberts: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2010, Finca Badowa
- We really enjoyed our stay in the villa and would recommend it.
Aileen O'Carroll: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2010, Golf Oasis
- a moderne and comfortable villa
Alain Rahbari: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2010, Kalisa
- Many thanks. We had a lovely stay in the villa – everything perfect! Many thanks for everything.
Cormac O'Shea: Email, Aug 2010, Paraiso de Javea
- Mirador al Sur is by far the best villa I have ever stayed in. It is 5* luxury at an amazing price. All we kept saying was "WOW" whe we arrived and walked around the villa. The beds, sofas etc were so comfortable. Gorgeous large pool and well equipped villa, everything you could want. Most evenings we sat on the outside sofa suite with a glass of cava admiring the view before popping down to town for dinner. Definetely going back next year. I must also thank all at Villaspain for being so knowledgeable about the area and being so friendly, helpful and efficient.
Review left on TripAdvisor from London, Aug 2010, Mirador al Sur
- We love this villa and always have an enjoyable time (3rd visit). The welcome pack is a great. Hector the pool man is warm and courteous and it is always nice to see him.
Nicole Cutler: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2010, La Galesa
- There was a general lack of Kitchen utensils and plates/pans etc were spread around the five apartments. A microwave oven would also have been useful. We generally thought the villa was clean, spacious, well furnished and idealy located with beutifull views and we all had a great time. The negative comments above are just to assist you in the future and minor in nature as we all shared the facities anyway which I guess most do. We all had a fantastic time at the Golf Oasis.
Steven Arthrell: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2010, Golf Oasis
- Generally Villa was very good and well equiped. [Please read Mrs Jobs helpful restaurant recommendations on our Travel Blog.]
Angela Job: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2010, Benicarlo
- We had a great holiday at villa jose. Pool was a good size and provided lots of fun for our two boys. The barbecue was in good condition and we used it many times. Inside the villa there was lots of wardrobe space and the villa as a whole was in good condition.The sea view from the balcony was lovely and we enjoyed many evenings sitting there enjoying a glass of wine. [Please read Mr Saboulis helpful restaurant recommendations on our Travel Blog.]
Alex Saboulis: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2010, Jose
- thank you so much for that. sat nav will make life much easier. Kind regards [VS - we now send Satellite Navigation Co-ordinates, & Google map reference for villas when directions sent].
Siobhan Coonerty: Email, Jul 2010, Bonita
- Yesterday we came back from our fantastic holiday in Javea. We've been visiting Javea for over 10 years now. Every time in winter I start searching for a different villa in another area of Javea. We have to say; this villa and the kindness of your agency have been the best so far. What a great villa it was; with all the luxury one can only wish for. All three families and the kids agreed; this was certainly the best villa we've ever been to. Thank you so much! I will keep your agency in mind when I start Googling for our next stay in Javea.
Ferry Diederik: Email, Jul 2010, Finca Badowa
- 5 out of 5. Beautiful house. Stayed with my adult children for a week in this beautiful house that I can only recommend. When we entered the house, we were absolutely thrilled and we felt immediately at home. The view from the terraces is great, the bathrooms are very nice, the bedrooms upstairs generous, the lower bedroom is smaller but also good. The kitchen has plenty of crockery, cutlery and all the necessary cooking utensils are there. The house corresponds in every respect to the description and the photos. It is very well maintained. We also had German TV, but because of the super weather we hardly used it. The pool which was still a bit cold in May, but every day it got warmer.
Marlies K (Hamburg Germany), Jul 2010, Montaña Vista
- The villa and its pool and gardens were absolutely beautiful.
L Beale: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jun 2010, Bellita
- Absolutely fantastic. If you have any 5 bed villas in the same complex i would be interested in booking for next year as soon as possible. Love the whole holiday so much that we are taking are Parents as well next year hence the need for a bigger villa. Will recommend your service to anyone who asks. Car definately required, but a 5* location and a superb villa.
Libby Lee: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jun 2010, El Pinaret
- Lovely villa with lovely views in a quiet location. Would go back to this villa again.
Jane Brown: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jun 2010, La Madrugada
- I just wanted to say how thrilled we were with the Golf Oasis. It was perfect for our needs and especially each couple having their own living and eating space. The pool which was constantly warm due to the solar heated management system was excellent. The views over the golf course were excellent and the area was so beautiful and tranquil. Thank you Villa Spain for such a reasonably priced holiday.
Mrs Brenda Deveney: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jun 2010, Golf Oasis
- 5 out of 5. We just spent two wonderful weeks in this very well laid out and well equipped and very clean new villa. It lacks nothing and it feels fast at home. The view of Calpe is superb. Especially enjoyed having breakfast in the sun on the terrace with the scent of orange blossom. We would recommend this villa to all. It is very spacious with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. No surprises. We will return as soon as possible.
Famille Ludo (Paris France): HomeAway review, May 2010, Montaña Vista
- This was the fourth villa we have stayed in, three in this area, and the best. The only minor qualm was the info folder - while it gave all the necessary for the villa itself it said nothing about the locality although this was not a problem for us as we knew the area .... [VS - being attended to]. This was probably our best holiday ever. Thank you for your service, just as good as last year,and our special thanks to the owners for their high standards. If we go back to Moraira I doubt we would look anywhere else.
David Dixon: Online Holiday Questionnaire, May 2010, Estrella (New)
- Lovely location and a delightful property to stay in.
Jim Walter: Online Holiday Questionnaire, May 2010, Pite
- Just a note to say that Casa Bonita is a wonderful villa, spectacular views, excellent accomodation. The kitchen has every implement that you would wish for, truly a home from home. A wonderful holiday experience. Villa Spain's high standards of cleanliness were in evidence yet again. Special thanks to the owners for sharing their holiday home with us.
Royd Ransom, Email, May 2010, Bonita
- Hi everyone we had a great vacation and felt the villa was amazingly great value for the money and on top extremely nice. It has been over 25 years since my last visit and I was delighted that for that amount of time things really had not been developed that much more. The weather was mixed no one can control that not Villa Spain anyway. We used the information at the villa on where to go and what to do and would suggest this is the first thing for any one to read. This information was very helpful and on the whole we agreed with it.The full time people around the villa were very nice and helpful and made you feel extremely welcome. So Nick thank you, you were right and I personally appreciate all your time and trouble you have gone to for myself and family and I would recommend Villa Spain to everyone who is thinking of taking a vacation this way. Kind thought to you all always.
Helen Birdsong: Email, May 2010, Benicarlo
- Hi, Just like to say a particular thank you to Sue for her great help in sourcing us accommodation for 6 people near to Alicante airport during the recent ash cloud fiasco and of your kind offer to return to the villa if we needed to, we were delayed for 6 days in the end. We had no Sky television reception for 3 days, kept showing 'no signal being received', I have a Sky Plus box myself so was familiar with the operation. On the morning of 4th day I contacted Christine who attended in our absence & told me that she switched the television on and everything worked fine., don't know why but we had no problem after that, Sods Law? All in all we had a fine holiday and would certainly book with you again and recommend you to friends.
Alan Mills: Email, May 2010, Benicarlo
- Hi Susan, I just wanted to thank you so much for all your help in keeping a roof over our heads while we were stranded in spain. We were very grateful for all of the effort you went to, to ensure we had a villa to stay in while we sorted out our route home. I am pleased to say that we arrived home late on Monday night after a very long ferry crossing from Bilbao! Once again, thank you so much for all of your help - we were really impressed by the service that we received from Villaspain. You made a stressful situation, much easier.
Rachel Keaney: Email, Apr 2010, Quinda
- Thank you very much for a brilliant villa. It was immaculate. Very clean and so modern. We had a brilliant holiday, the villa was superb and clean. Everything was local too. We must recommend the mexican restuarant the food was very good very friendly people. We met the pool man who also was very friendly. Also the villa had everything you needed, it was like being home from home I WISH !!!!!! Again thanks a lot, be in touch soon for another booking.
Karen Jones: Email, Apr 2010, Vista
- Golf Oasis was booked to accommodate friends and family for our 45th wedding anniversary celebrations. The pictures & description of this beautiful villa just doesn't do it justice, even we who live in Moraira were impressed. Wonderful views of the golf course from all the apartments. We initially had problems with the hot water system, but a phone call to Christine solved the matter in hours. It was just wonderful to see 3 generations of our family living together, but having their own separate space, each of the 5 individual apartments were unique, and special in their own way. We shall now live on the memories and the photos. Thanks to Susan at VillaSpain for her help with the booking.
John & Delia Wilde: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Mar 2010, Golf Oasis
- We enjoyed a few days in this villa and would probably go back again.
Nikki McCallum: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Feb 2010, Vista
- 4 out of 5. Very tasteful villa with great views. We enjoyed the autumn holidays in 2009 in this very tastefully decorated villa. The equipment leaves nothing to be desired. The pool is not heated however, but when the sun shines it's ok.
Wilfried K. (Willmenrod Germany): HomeAway review , Jan 2010, Montaña Vista
- I've used you in the past and always found you excellent value. However, there comes a time to do somewhere new. Trouble is I can't find any other rental site that has reasonable prices. Do you know of any? It's a shame you don't cover other areas. I sure other clients might like to see different parts of spain, the islands, or even cyprus, crete etc.
Malcolm Reeves: Email, Jan 2010, Pintor
- 5 out of 5 What a fabulous break. Lovely well maintained villa with beautiful views over Calpe. Good for relaxing by the pool or if feeling a little more energetic, walking in the mountains. Would definitely recommend.
Kaz2 (UK): HomeAway review, Dec 2009, Montaña Vista
- This was our third visit to 'Al Zhara' and will not be our last. We have been regular villa renters in this area over the last 10 years or so and this villa rates the highest. Its location, facilities and homliness cannot be bettered. The owners, whom we have met several times cannot be faulted in their friendliness and endeavour to please their clients. We have no hesitation in fully reccommending 'Al Zhara'.
David & Anne Gifford: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Nov 2009, Al Zhara
- This was the second villa this year we have stayed at via your company,and we have enjoyed both. I am just starting to look again on your site for something for March 2010. Thanks again for making our holiday great.
Angela & Dave Laverick: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Nov 2009, Olicana
- Great holiday, only one fault was that the road to walk into the town not great, but other than that a great time was had by all including our dog.
Melanie Morris, Online Holiday Questionnaire, Oct 2009, Vista
- Excellent as usual. Many thanks.
Stephen Price: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Oct 2009, Jacaranda
- Overall experience very good. I would definitely recommend Villa spain to my friends/relatives. Also pricing out of peak season is very competitive.
Stephen Lindop: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Oct 2009, Vista
- Everything about the villa and pool was excellent and we enjoyed the wonderful views of Calpe each morning and the coolness of the pool after a long day visiting the local areas and markets. The gardens were marked as average because the villa is new and all that has been planted etc will take a little time to show through and no doubt everything will look fine. Thank you all at villa spain for a great holiday and hopefully we will visit Spain again in the not too distant future. Best regards from us both.
Derek Price/ Mavis Kelly: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Oct 2009, ladera soleada
- Excellent service once again from Villa Spain. Al Zahara is a beautiful villa with lots of little touches that make a holiday special. We have been back to this villa a number of times and hope to return again, every holiday we have spent at Al Zahara has been memorable for all of the right reasons and on this occassion superb weather was an added bonus. Thank you.
Teresa & Norman Harris: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Oct 2009, Al Zhara
- We had a fantastic time- and that's including the thunderstorm at the start of the week. I feel that we really lucked out in choosing Moraira and the villa was a perfect base. Lovely pool which was used every day except the Monday, when it bucketed down, and nearby shops made everything so easy. We both agreed that we would return to Spain (this was our first visit), we would return to Moraira, and we would return to this villa. The only problem, and it was quite a big one, was that we weren't their long enough! So, many thanks for a wonderful holiday.
Jon Lewis & Helen Fisher: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2009, Vista
- We had an excellent holiday staying in Villa Pite. Few cloudy days but still warm enough to sit round the pool. Villa was lovely and clean and had everything we needed. Satelite TV went down a couple of times but was soon rectified. Only negative would say the villa information file could do with updating but as we'd been to the area before it wasn't a major problem for us. Otherwise a fantastic villa in a beautiful location. Would love to come and stay again. Many thanks.
Mr & Mrs Haylett: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2009, Pite
- We have used Villaspain for a number of years and always had an excellent service. If we have needed to speak to the office staff or use the local rep the service has been quick and efficient. This is what gives your website the edge your 'personal touch'. Over the years we have recommended several people to use your website. The Norris and the Hall families are actually out in Moraira now. We would never hestitate to recommend you. Sadly Wayne Hawkins who used to holiday with us every year and also come out on golfing holidays in early May with the LADS. Is sadly no longer with us, he died in February 2008 after a short illness. He loved Moraira as all of us still do. From two very happy clients
Lyn & Jules Rebair: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2009, Oleanders
- Excellent location and villa. Have already recommended VillaSpain to friends, and saved your site to our Favourites!!
Keith Jackson: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2009, Pintor
- The weather was the only thing wrong with our holiday, it was unusually wet and windy, this does limit you somewhat.
Jane Stanton: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2009, Oleanders
- Ideal location for a quiet and peaceful holiday. No loud discos and no "English Pubs". Many excellent restaurants in Moraira.
S.Thantrey: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2009, Estrella (New)
- The villa was stunning!! and felt like home. The only thing lacking really was that there was no air conditioning in the property which given the standard of villa was very sorely missed. This was our third year holidaying in javea and there was no question that finca badowa was the best villa we have stayed in so far and would not hesitate to book the villa again if we returned. Staying in such a beautiful villa really just added to a fantastic holiday.
Mrs Upma Patel: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2009, Finca Badowa
- Thank you very much. We have had nothing but great customer service from you at Villa Spain, and we will certainly use your company again (as well as recommending it to friends & family).
Shelly Gibel: Email, Sep 2009, Vista
- Enjoy yourselves!!!!!!!!!! Great place as a centre for a holiday to the area.
Phil Jones: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2009, Guapa
- We have been to this resort on many occasions with you. We love the area. This was the first time we have stayed at this villa. Hoping to book Bonita next year.
Anne Jackson: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2009, Vista
- Really enjoyable holiday, villa was brilliant, had trouble getting the tv signal nearly the whole holiday. Visit Rondo's excellant food.
Mr And Mrs Read: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2009, Alexander (old)
- Great thanks, I will defo do a review as we had such a good time in the villa it was really lovely, got some nice pics of it aswell so will post those later. Thanks again will defo you use again. Many thanks.
Katie Corrin: Email, Sep 2009, El Pinaret
- Thanks for brill hols in your villa. Will be back some time. Villa so well appointed. We all loved it.
Mrs.K. Mills: Email, Sep 2009, Finca Badowa
- This was a villa that had everything! There is usually some little omission in the kitchen utensils or other equipment, but not in Villa Tranquila. We were at home straightaway and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. There was only one tiny glitch: the gas bottle ran out about two or three days before we were due to leave, although the villa brochure did state that there was rarely any need to change it as it was usually checked by the representative prior to a family's stay. This was easily rectified, but it did mean a day of cold showers before it dawned on us what the problem was!
Hilary Browning: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2009, Tranquila
- It was one of the best family holidays we have ever had. A wonderful villa in beautiful surroundings and the sun all day. We shall definitely use VillaSpain again as I know that the service will be first class, I have recommended VillaSpain to all of my friends.
Cherry Cooper: Email, Sep 2009, La Canuta
- Great holiday villa, just as we required and were told about it, nice resort, needed the car, kids loved it as did we, all in all a very good holiday from start to finish.
Kate White: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2009, Jacaranda
- Our second time in this lovely villa and we cannot praise the owners John and Delia enough for their kindness and hospitality.
Mrs S Reinders: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2009, Al Zhara
- Dear VillaSpain
I have just returned from a weeks’ holiday at one of your properties - La Madrugada just outside Moraira. This was the first time I have ever rented a villa and I was quite apprehensive about the whole experience. It is difficult choosing from so many internet companies, having doubts about payment security, and the actual versus photograph experience and so on.
I have to say I have spent the most enjoyable weeks’ holiday at your villa for many, many years. The quality and cleanliness of the villa was exceptional. It turned out to surpass all our expectations. The Spanish representative was courteous and more than helpful, the cleaning staff hardworking and diligent.
In my two brief contacts with head office regarding a misplaced e-mail I was treated promptly and professionally. The materials provided gave excellent directions to the property and the folder at the property gave a great deal of information about the villa and its surroundings.
It was such a peaceful and relaxing holiday. I thank VillaSpain for the quality of service, friendliness and excellent choice of property.
You will certainly have a returning customer next year.
Kevin Watling: Email, Aug 2009, La Madrugada
- The villa was fantastic very well furnished and equipped to an excellent standard.
Trevor Plummer: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2009, Kirstabelle
- I must comment on how helpful and friendly Cristina Moll is. She made our mid stay transfer* very straight forward and it would not put us off using your site or two different villas again. Thank you. (*Booked first week in one villa and second week in another villa).
Peter Vaughan: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2009, casa de la Luna
- I would like to say a special thank you to the owners of Carrera for making their home available for us to enjoy. And special thanks to Villa Spain for making the most luxurious villas affordable, rather than capitalising as other property management companies do. Plus the excellent manner in which our concerns were dealt with with as little fuss as possible. (Please read Mr Matthews helpful recommendations on our Travel Blog.)
James Matthews: Email, Aug 2009, Carrera
- The property overall was great, location and view superb. All things considered [garden was tired then but now looked after - VS] we would go back to this villa in the future and we very much wished we could have spent our two weeks here. As a family we all very much love Moraira and the standards of your villas.
Peter Vaughan: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2009, Magnolias
- Thanks for a brilliant holiday. Arrived back on saturday from your villa PITE, in Moiraira, what a fantastic place to spend two weeks. I do have one small moan, which is about the satelite service to the television, as in there was not a lot of reception, but it did not spoil our holiday as we are not big t. v. watchers, but it could upset small children who need to get out of the sun for a little while. We will be using your website to book future holidays, if this year was anything to go by. We have tried other means, in the past, but have been so impressed by this years experience that you are in danger of us becoming regular customers. Once again, thankyou. kind regards,
Kevin Sullivan: Email, Aug 2009, Pite
- Superb view and location of the villa. Climate is excellent due to the evening wind, keeping house ventilated and cool.
Morten Hastrup: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2009, ladera soleada
- All is perfect. Fabulous holiday. All the family enjoyed this holidays. Thank you for your excellent services.
Mr & Mrs Verbraeken-Hansez: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2009, Ladera Moraira
- Helpfulness of the UK team was excellent pre-and post booking, as were the contact Christine and poolman Phil in Spain. All was as expected and as advertised. Only one tiny want and that would be a dishwasher. There's space for one and loads of crockery but no-one wants to be constantly washing up on their holiday. And for the sake of a euro or two, there could have been some soap and a towel in the downstairs loo, and an ice cube tray (we bought, so Sorna has now). Other than those tiny minor details, all was 100%. Furnishings and facilities exceeded expectations.
Sue Rix: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2009, Sorna
- Our holiday was excellent from beginning to end. The villa was lovely although perhaps seating to the outdoor area at the front of the property and on the sun terrace would be nice (suggestions passed on to the owner).
Sue Mead: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2009, casa de la Luna
- 5 out of 5 Fantastic. With spectacular views, but only a short drive to Calpe we found this villa ideal. Set in lovely countryside on the mountain with fantastic panoramic views. We chose to shop in the well-stocked supermarkets and then enjoyed fantastic barbeques, using the excellent kitchen and barbeque facilities. We had trouble getting the children out of the pool and the villa was spacious enough for them to have fun and for us to relax. The villa is fully equipped with quality decor. You can escape the fast pace of modern life and enjoy a top quality relaxing time. Highly recommended.
Nikki H (Dorset UK): HomeAway review, Jul 2009, Montaña Vista
- Thank you very much for the refund as well as the perfect way everything went. *We will certainly only remember all the positive things! As soon as all the pictures are on the computer, we’ll put a few of them, as well as the positive commentary, on your website. As soon as we know which period is possible next year, we’ll come back to you. *In the last few days of their holiday clients had a leaking air con unit in one of the bedrooms.
Ilse Van der Mersch-Samijn: Email, Jul 2009, La Canuta
- I think you will find that we left the villa in as excellent a condition as we found it, and we obviously appreciate the efforts of all your staff in this regard. Please pass on our thanks to the owners of the villa and let them know that this is our second time being there and we just love it.
Annemarie Gleeson: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2009, Kirstabelle
- Lovely villa, very neat - clean and user friendly (although we couldn't get more than Sky news, but hey we were on holiday so didn't think to bother the contact to work it out. On the whole, very very good, we really enjoyed our stay. Thanks.
Kate Morgan: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2009, Pite
- What a fantastic villa. Everything you could possibly want in a holiday.
Heath & Sharon Cairns: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2009, Al Zhara
- I just wanted to take this opportunity to say what a great holiday we had. The standard of your villa was beyond expectation and was like a home from home. Please pass on our thanks to the owners. The helpfulness of your admin team is brilliant. We had our first holiday with Villa Spain last year, after a very "poor" villa with James Villas. We were so impressed last year that we decided to use you again this year, and you did not disappoint. If we go to Spain next year, we will definitely use Villa Spain. Thank you
Caroline Wills: Email, Jul 2009, Kirstabelle
- Fantastic bathrooms with lovely walk in showers and off the wall suites. Super modern kitchen to work in let alone the second kitchen, which was most useful. Very comfortable accommodation and views to die for wherever you look in such a lovely setting. The amazing sunsets from the roofed conservatory are just incredible to behold. Didn’t need the heated pool but good to know for the winter time. Many thanks.
C Harbor: Email, Jun 2009, La Madrugada
- My partner and I recently visited Moraira and stayed in Villa Casa Bonita in the Cumbre Del Sol area. We received directions to the villa which were well explained and we found it easy to locate. On arrival to the villa we were delighted at the presentation and high standard. The surrounding grounds around the villa are immaculately kept to a very high standard. The swimming pool was very clean and the views all around the villa are stunning. Our bedroom, which was the master bedroom on the top floor had long reaching views also and its own balcony with table, chairs and two sun loungers. A new kitchen and bathroom had also been fitted, both of high standards. The B B Q area around the side of the villa is a lovely space, so private and not overlooked.
C Villiers: Online Questionnaire, Jun 2009, Bonita
- 5 out of 5
Lovely comfortable villa, and met expectations, located on the slopes of Olta Mar mountain, presenting panaramic views of Calpe and the Penon de Ifach.
Even though weather was variable, the location and comfort of the villa suited us perfectly. We walked from the villa along well marked tracks around the lovely Olta Mar mountain (and intend next time to go beyond to the higher Sierra Bernia for more serious stuff). Calpe beaches were within 10 minute drive and we found free car parking spaces very easily close to the clean beaches. Sea temperatures were around the 20 degree C mark and we had a great time in the waves. Climbed to the top of Penon de Ifach (spectacular limestone rock you see from the villa) - wonderful views from the top. I recommend that if you want to get to the top, go beyond the tunnel half way up wearing stout footwear with good grips, have a head for heights, and be sure footed, for the rocky path can be tricky (not recommended for young children).
We dined in the villa some nights, and sat chatting on the balcony soaking in the views. And we tried out several restaurants - some great value and others not so. Took a trip out to Javea - pleasant stony beach and frontage frequented by Brits & Germans, Moraira - nice neat place with sandy beach but it rained so didn't hang around. Would give Denia a miss though.
Wendy & Craig in the Calpe mountain shop opposite the station down the road were very helpful (and they stock local wines and free range eggs and other basic provisions).
We shall recommend this to friends, and Fiona is planning our next visit !
PA (Stamford UK): HomeAway review, Nov 2008, Montaña Vista
- 5 out of 5
We had a wonderful time in this villa. It was everything we could have wanted and more. The villa was very clean and well equipped. The train and main road are NOT an issue at all, the train passes once and hour for about 10 seconds and it is not a huge train it is more like a small tram. So if you are going to book this villa do not let the comment left about the road and train noise put you off because it really is not a problem.
I would suggest that you take a sat nav with you, we had one and it made the journey to the villa a lot easier.
Also, taxis are very easy to book down into Calpe and quite resonable.
Everything about our holiday was perfect, excellent communications with Peter and excellent service from Craig and Wendy. Would not hesitate recommending this villa.
Louise (Stoke on Trent UK): HomeAway review, Jul 2008, Montaña Vista
- 5 out of 5
We had a fantastic time at this villa. The whole place was immaculately presented & very clean. Pool was the so warm in July & the perfect size for a family. Amazing views of Calpe etc. The perfect location for day trips out.
Far enough from Calpe to be 'away from it all' yet only 7 mins drive into Calpe centre for shopping, beach & restuarants.
(very little noise from main road & train - not really an issue)
Comes recommended, deserves 5 Stars.
Sean L (Exmouth UK): HomeAway review, Jul 2008, Montaña Vista
- 5 out of 5
we have had many villa holidays in calpe but this villa was truly the best, 5 stars all the way, breathtaking views beautiful furnishings, comfy beds, fabulous pool area and bbq, completely private not over looked. 5 minutes drive to main town and beach. we enjoyed the villa so much we have booked it again for out next break. john and joyce.
Boris (Warwickshire UK): HomeAway review, Jul 2008, Montaña Vista
- 5 out of 5. We had a fantastic 10 day break at this villa. It is well equipped, has great views of Calpe.
Loubelle (Cambridgeshire UK): HomeAway review, Jul 2008, Montaña Vista
- 4 out of 5
A very nice modern villa that is excentlly equiped through out. Very good outside spaces including pool and BBQ area.
Only negative aspects to this villa are it proximity to the near by rail track but, only one small train an hour and the road noise from the near by main road.
Frankir R (Eastleigh UK): HomeAway review, Jun 2008, Montaña Vista
- Just a few clicks on the Internet gave us a perfect, wonderful and unforgetable holiday. We did enjoy the view, peaceful mornings and refreshing pool. Thank you for everything.
Three couples from Dungannon: Visitors book, Apr 2008, Kalisa
- "Perfect" What a wonderful villa. The owners have thought of everything - just like home from home. Would not hesitate to come again.
Weaver family, Devon: Visitors book, Oct 2007, Kalisa
- What a beautiful villa and perfect views - 180 degree. The sunsets over Benitachell were just fantastic, especially while enjoying a glass of wine or meal on the balcony. Tranquility, peaceful and relaxing.
Edward & Gale, Cornwall: Visitors book, Sep 2007, Kalisa
- We very much enjoyed staying in your very comfortable villa for the past 4 weeks. We thought it was very cosy and well equipped. This is our 4th winter in the area and the best yet.
The Jenveys: Visitors book, Aug 2007, Kalisa
- Just to say - Fab villa! and great attention to detail and SPOTLESS.
Karen & family: Visitors book, May 2005, Kalisa
- Great villa and fantastic swimming pool. Had a really good time.
The Campbells, Rugby: Visitors book, Oct 2004, Kalisa
- This was all that we dreamt of and more. The villa and views - just fantastic. Everything we needed was here.
Lin and Daren, Bristol: Visitors book, Aug 2004, Kalisa
- I have been on villa holidays for the past 5 years as my 2 sons love the private pool and bbqs and i love the peace when they are happy, plus the pool, bbq and of course the vino....When in Rome !!! I had always previously booked myself, by trawling the internet assisted by 2 paracetomols. The first 3 years were adequate, nothing to write home about, few problems, some unnecessary but I'me quite an easy going person. Last year I found Villaspain on the web. AMAZING!! The site was interesting, your brain didn't go crazy sifting through so much info and they seem to know what I wanted from a holiday. All my questions were answered on site. The prices were so so reasonable I had to phone them to ask if it was per person or for the villa and I wanted to make sure who I would be booking with. They were polite, helpful, not pushy at all. They believe a holiday is very important and needs to be right for your individual needs. Hoorah, normal people, at last.
I booked a 4 bedroom, Casa Redonda last year, as a few freinds came too. Wonderful villa, views of sea beautiful and we could walk to restaurants, shops and beach. Great time was had by all. I stuck with Villaspain this year, why change when you've had a great experience!!
La Madrugada was again perfect, views of the country this time, peaceful area, the boy's loved the 'Secret Garden' at the back. The fresh clean smell as we entered the villa signalled another success. 2 friends have used them too this year, no complaints either. Plus they are booking a second holiday because the rates are so reasonable, well below most of the other companies who have villas of the same high quality.
Just visit their website and you will be amazed at the pictures, info, virtual tours everything.
Maybe I should start asking for commission, everytime I recommend Villaspain, then I can go twice a year. Where's my phone book!!
Holly Timberley - Review on Holidays Uncovered, Aug 2004, La Madrugada
- Fantastic villa, wonderful views and peaceful location. Ideal situation for Javea and Moraira.
Sal & Paul, Bristol: Visitors book, Jun 2004, Kalisa
- We have been on many villa holidays but this is one of the best . The folder with all the info. in was very helpful.
One of the best equipped villas with melamine for pool area. Beautiful villa in beautiful place and children loved the pool.
The Revitt family, Kent: Visitors book, Jun 2004, Kalisa
- Best holiday ever. Villa with fantastic views, Children thought the pool was heaven!
The Dempseys, Lancs: Visitors book, Jun 2004, Kalisa
- Glorious weather, villa is lovely and the views spectacular. Very well equipped with everything you could ever need.
The Shannon family, Kettering: Visitors book, May 2004, Kalisa
- Well! what can we say. The villa, the view and even the weather got the wow factor. Have spent a great holiday here over Christmas and hope to return later in the year.
The Hatterills from Leics: Visitors book, Jan 2004, Kalisa
- Wonderful villa, very well equipped and lovely and clean. Views fantastic and girls enjoyed the pool.
The Braham family, Hartlepool: Visitors book, Nov 2003, Kalisa
- We enjoyed our holiday. Your villa is lovely, clean and very well equipped. The views from the balcony are nice.
The Potter family, Wigan: Visitors book, Aug 2003, Kalisa
- Excellent villa, fantastic views and beautiful weather. Only one problem - we only had a week!
The Sheltons, Derby: Visitors book, Jun 2003, Kalisa
- Had a beautiful holiday. Really appreciated your facilities - second to none. Kids loved the pool. Would recommend.
The McGilligan family from Derry: Visitors book, Jun 2003, Kalisa
- Wonderful two weeks, perfect weather and the villa was everything we had hoped for.
The Andersons, Kent: Visitors book, May 2003, Kalisa
- Thank you for letting us share your villa. Very much appreciated the high standard of contents and furnishings - we wanted for nothing.
The Chiappino family, Hants: Visitors book, Feb 2003, Kalisa
- Wonderful 4 weeks. Villa with first class facilities. We endorse all previous statements.
The Bourke family, York: Visitors book, Jan 2003, Kalisa
- Thoroughly enjoyed our holiday. Very pleased with the standard of the villa and contents and the superb views. Very impressed with Moraira. Thanks to everyone for the help we received.
The Taylors from Swansea: Visitors book, Nov 2002, Kalisa
- We had a lovely time. Great villa (better equipped than our home!) Will miss the views. Many thanks.
The Styles: Visitors book, Nov 2002, Kalisa