WHAT THEY SAY
Also view comments on our Travel Blog page and sign up to our RSS feed for latest information to your computer.
Where negative comments are made below then we inform relevant parties to act upon.
- I noticed the villa was in need of outside painting/peeling outside surfaces. It didn’t worry me in the slightest, but tended to make the villa look less attractive. It may be worth mentioning to the owner. [VS - have advised owner] The remainder of the villa was up to your usual standard, even if the digital box gave me 30 Gernan tv stations!
I would maintain that in the current economic climate Villa Spain gives excellent value for money (particularly at off peak times) and this was a major factor in choosing you as I always do, over competing companies. I find the standard of accommodation is consistent in all the villas I have stayed in (although doing a tour of previous villas I have enjoyed, I found few of them occupied – perhaps a further sign of the recession hitting the trade).
Kevin Watling (UK): Email, Apr 2012, casa de la Luna
- Mostly excellent. Very agreeable stay, very cozy villa. Surely we will repeat. He has been charmed with our baby the swimming pool. Tips: Mercadona; it is a new supermarket very well of price
Raquel y Jesus (Spain): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2011, casa de la Luna
- The main drawbacks of this villa are (a) the need to lock the front door before going down to the pool area, which was v. inconvenient (VS please see our villa security section on our FAQs page) and (b) the number of steps involved at the property - not really suitable for anyone who is even slightly disabled. Having said that we had a great time in a well cared for villa that had such great views.
Carol Parsons: Questionnaire, Sep 2010, casa de la Luna
- I must comment on how helpful and friendly Cristina Moll is. She made our mid stay transfer* very straight forward and it would not put us off using your site or two different villas again. Thank you. (*Booked first week in one villa and second week in another villa).
Peter Vaughan: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2009, casa de la Luna
- Our holiday was excellent from beginning to end. The villa was lovely although perhaps seating to the outdoor area at the front of the property and on the sun terrace would be nice (suggestions passed on to the owner).
Sue Mead: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2009, casa de la Luna