WHAT THEY SAY
Also view comments on our Travel Blog page and sign up to our RSS feed for latest information to your computer.
Where negative comments are made below then we inform relevant parties to act upon.
- The villa and views were stunning, and we greatly enjoyed the privacy provided in the gardens when the weather improved.
Mike Betts (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Mar 2013, Mirador al Sur
I begin to give you the best wishes for 2013 and want to let you know that we enjoyed our staying in villa Mirador al Sur.
The house is beautiful and on a very nice location, the only thing that it was up hill and my husband who still is a cyclist have to go down by car that everything went well.
Guus Schuller and family (Netherlands) - stayed Christmas & New Year: Email , Jan 2013, Mirador al Sur
- Hi Nick. had a lovely week at Mirador al sur, lovely villa. May be interested in booking for next year.
Anne-Denise Pearce (UK): Email, Oct 2012, Mirador al Sur
- Hi Villa Spain
Just wanted to thank you for a great villa. It was superb and just what we needed. Bonus was, the weather was glorious too.
Thanks again and i will be recommending you to many.
Jayne Mayes (UK): Email, Sep 2012, Mirador al Sur
- Fantastic. Photos on website did not do the property justice. it was much better!! Will definately book via Villa Spain again
Andrew Parker (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2011, Mirador al Sur
- We recently stayed at Mirador al sur with friends for a week and had a fantastic time. The house is great and we actually hardly even got out to the surrounding area, save a daytrip to Valencia. The small town of Moraira close by is reasonable, though very touristy. I hate to think what it must be like in the middle of summer. However, as said, we loved the ahouse and stayed there most of the time just enjoying the space and the pool. Near the house were several supermarkets selling everything we needed.
The house also had everything we needed for a relaxed holiday, lots of room to sit outdoors, both in the sun and the shade. A BBQ which we used almost every evening, great pool, sunbeds, inside the house was very neat and tidy (though slippery floor when wet, look out with kids coming in from the pool), good bathrooms and showers, good bedrooms.
The information folder that was supplied contained all the information we needed about the house and activities in the surrounding area. Everything was arranged well and the service in advance to our stay was also very good - we booked through VillaSpain.co.uk
In short: fantastic!
Review left on TripAdvisor from the Netherlands, Jul 2011, Mirador al Sur
- just come back from mirador al sur, gorgeous place furnished exactly to our tastes. very high spec furniture and decor and very well presented. situated at the top of a very very steep hill a car is a must have with a good clutch too :) beautiful views over the mountains and of the coast though and the valleys surrounding. great quality supermarket at the bottom of the hill called mercadona selling fantastic fresh seafood and more treats and tasty things than you could shake a stick at. only quibbles no loo roll when we arrived so the ladies of our party were a bit peeved as we had a long car trip before we arrived and the hot water was not exactly plentiful in the mornings for showers. there was only 4 of us and it sleeps 6 but we still had to gamble for the showers. weather was pretty bad only having 2 sunny days and loads of rain and grey clouds so didnt use the unheated pool that much which was a shame as when it was hot it was a great asset for a dip but way too cold when there was no sun. could not have asked for more with the kitchen as we had everything we could have needed and look forward to going back but probably later on in the year so we could use the pool more. i have already agreed with my wife that we shall be going back next year and as a base to relax in we really felt at home. if you get a chance to visit font d'algar just beyond calpe i would highly recommend it as its only 40 minutes away and are simply stunning waterfalls in a national park where you can swim and jump off if you fancy it. only thing i would say is pick a sunny day as it is really COLD!
Review left on TripAdvisor from Warwick UK, Jun 2011, Mirador al Sur
- Just back from a fantastic stay at your lovely villa and just wanted to say thank you. Everything about it was perfect for our family holiday, which we were desperate for this year, and we could not leave the villa as we enjoyed it so much, so we did not try the recommended restaurants but will try them next year as we have already booked.
Sally Bingham: Email, Sep 2010, Mirador al Sur
- Thank you for a wonderful stay at Mirador al Sur! We all had an amazing time and can't wait to book again. We will definitely refer friends and family to your company and to the villa. The whole process was easy and well managed. The villa was beautiful, the kitchen well equiped and the pool area was lovely.
Jane Hincksman: Questionnaire, Sep 2010, Mirador al Sur
- Mirador al Sur is by far the best villa I have ever stayed in. It is 5* luxury at an amazing price. All we kept saying was "WOW" whe we arrived and walked around the villa. The beds, sofas etc were so comfortable. Gorgeous large pool and well equipped villa, everything you could want. Most evenings we sat on the outside sofa suite with a glass of cava admiring the view before popping down to town for dinner. Definetely going back next year. I must also thank all at Villaspain for being so knowledgeable about the area and being so friendly, helpful and efficient.
Review left on TripAdvisor from London, Aug 2010, Mirador al Sur