WHAT THEY SAY
Also view comments on our Travel Blog page and sign up to our RSS feed for latest information to your computer.
Where negative comments are made below then we inform relevant parties to act upon.
- Thank you again for an excellent villa, we had a good holiday
Clare Roxburgh (UK): Email, Sep 2012, Pite
- had fantastic holiday at the pite . Thanks for our minor hicup bruce and thanks christina for being as usual helpful, the pite was lovely, clean , modern and very comfortable. Fell in love with rustys restaurant food excellent and good value. Thanks again, speak to you soon for another booking,
Tips: Go to Rustys restaurant for a drink and meal, brilliant.
Karen Jones (UK): online Holiday Questionnaire , Aug 2012, Pite
- We had a fantastic holiday. It was a great villa, the pool was fantastic with gorgeous views. Christina, our local contact, was very helpful and friendly. The only thing we have to complain about was that we had to leave!
(Actually one minor point that the information book could use some updating)[VS - looking into this, sorry]
Monika Lowe (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2012, Pite
- It would be benefical if access to the villa was earlier than 5pm. We was about an hour too early and sat in the car outside the villa till the cleaners had finished we was very hot [VS - please see arrivals/departure on FAQs]. Otherwise we had an enjoyable holiday and when we came home we rebooked the same villa for the same week next year! Thanks for a lovely holiday!
Mark Rothwell: Questionnaire, Sep 2010, Pite
- Lovely villa with excellent views across to mountains and sea. Only drawback might be for holidaymakers who are unsteady on their feet as there are some steep steps up to the villa entrance. Villaspain area rep. excellent and responded promptly when we had a problem with the TV, arriving with a brand new replacement set a couple of days later. She also arranged for us to have a late booking out time as our flight was not until midnight. All in all an excellent location in a lovely villa.
Elaine Chambers: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2010, Pite
- Lovely location and a delightful property to stay in.
Jim Walter: Online Holiday Questionnaire, May 2010, Pite
- We had an excellent holiday staying in Villa Pite. Few cloudy days but still warm enough to sit round the pool. Villa was lovely and clean and had everything we needed. Satelite TV went down a couple of times but was soon rectified. Only negative would say the villa information file could do with updating but as we'd been to the area before it wasn't a major problem for us. Otherwise a fantastic villa in a beautiful location. Would love to come and stay again. Many thanks.
Mr & Mrs Haylett: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Sep 2009, Pite
- Thanks for a brilliant holiday. Arrived back on saturday from your villa PITE, in Moiraira, what a fantastic place to spend two weeks. I do have one small moan, which is about the satelite service to the television, as in there was not a lot of reception, but it did not spoil our holiday as we are not big t. v. watchers, but it could upset small children who need to get out of the sun for a little while. We will be using your website to book future holidays, if this year was anything to go by. We have tried other means, in the past, but have been so impressed by this years experience that you are in danger of us becoming regular customers. Once again, thankyou. kind regards,
Kevin Sullivan: Email, Aug 2009, Pite
- Lovely villa, very neat - clean and user friendly (although we couldn't get more than Sky news, but hey we were on holiday so didn't think to bother the contact to work it out. On the whole, very very good, we really enjoyed our stay. Thanks.
Kate Morgan: Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2009, Pite