WHAT THEY SAY
Also view comments on our Travel Blog page and sign up to our RSS feed for latest information to your computer.
Where negative comments are made below then we inform relevant parties to act upon.
- We have stayed at Bonita for many years now and it never fails to please. From the villa itself, its views, the pool and the general feel it gives always makes us feel like we are at home.
We would highly recommend this villa to anyone.
If we could change anything at all it would be to add air conditioning as when it is really hot the electric fans struggle with the heat. This does not however, spoil the enjoyment of Bonita.
Tips: We are regulars at Le Soleil in the centre of Moraira. The food is always excellent and very good value. For example their 3 course sunday lunch for 17.95 euros which includes half a bottle of wine per person is hard to beat.
Also Bar Eleven which looks out over the sea is good if you fancy a coffee or a drink.
David & Gillian Kitson (UK): Online Holiday Questionnaire, Aug 2012, Bonita
- Excellent villa as usual.
Only thing missing was sky news.
John & Pauline hatchard (UK); Online Holiday Questionnaire, Jul 2011, Bonita
- Here is some feedback from our holiday at Villa Bonita.
This is the second year we have stayed at the villa and once again everything was excellent. One slight problem though was the hot water. We found at the end of the day when getting ready to go out that there was only cold water available to us. This is not something we experienced last year, even though there was only 4 of us at that time, so I thought I would highlight this to you [VS - looking into this].
We all thoroughly enjoyed our 2 weeks and the few days of torrential rain (never seen anything like it...!) did not dampen our relaxation and enjoyment.
The car hire that was arranged via Villa Spain I must say was excellent. Easy to find in the car park upon arrival, no fuss on the handing over of the car and plenty of fuel that we didn't need to refuel until nearly the end of the holiday. Our name was clearly visible in the windscreen also. On taking back the car, we had a phone call from the hire company asking us to take the car back at approx 09.00 hrs so that it could be prepared for the next booking at 09.30 hrs, which was no problem. They greeted us with a friendly wave and a smile and took the keys from us. No checking of the vehicle either.
Thank you once again and please give our thanks to the 'unsung heroes' the cleaning ladies who prepared the Villa for our arrival. Everything was just as it should have been.
Hoping to book with you again next year
Gillian Kitson and Family: Email, Aug 2010, Bonita
- thank you so much for that. sat nav will make life much easier. Kind regards [VS - we now send Satellite Navigation Co-ordinates, & Google map reference for villas when directions sent].
Siobhan Coonerty: Email, Jul 2010, Bonita
- Just a note to say that Casa Bonita is a wonderful villa, spectacular views, excellent accomodation. The kitchen has every implement that you would wish for, truly a home from home. A wonderful holiday experience. Villa Spain's high standards of cleanliness were in evidence yet again. Special thanks to the owners for sharing their holiday home with us.
Royd Ransom, Email, May 2010, Bonita
- My partner and I recently visited Moraira and stayed in Villa Casa Bonita in the Cumbre Del Sol area. We received directions to the villa which were well explained and we found it easy to locate. On arrival to the villa we were delighted at the presentation and high standard. The surrounding grounds around the villa are immaculately kept to a very high standard. The swimming pool was very clean and the views all around the villa are stunning. Our bedroom, which was the master bedroom on the top floor had long reaching views also and its own balcony with table, chairs and two sun loungers. A new kitchen and bathroom had also been fitted, both of high standards. The B B Q area around the side of the villa is a lovely space, so private and not overlooked.
C Villiers: Online Questionnaire, Jun 2009, Bonita